Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Help / Re: Codeblocks long startup time
« Last post by Cappedcrusader12 on Today at 01:23:53 pm »
Sorry for my long hiatus, but i was on vacation as well and have been preparing for exams.

I tried the config file and found that the Cygwin compiler was always shown in the Compilers auto-detection that pops up on start-up as Invalid due to the config not having a <compiler><sets><cygwin> [MASTER_PATH] entry.  The C::B I was testing against was SVN r12612 code with the addition of timing output to the log to measure the approximate C::B startup time and the compiler XML files from ticket 374 as I am trying to track down a C::B slow startup issue Miguel seen. Miguel can I get a copy of your config?

After adding in the <compiler><sets><cygwin> [MASTER_PATH] entry I did not see any major slow down in the C::B startup (the XML file changes add an extra 1 second).

Cappedcrusader12 can I get the list of GCC and other compiler's you have installed with their root or bin directory along with what version of the compiler it it. For example:
      MSYS2 Mingw64 - C:\msys64\mingw64

I have the following compiler's installed, but I prefix them with "test." when I am not using or testing them:
            MSYS2 Mingw64 - C:\msys64
            TDM 64 -  C:\TDM-GCC-64
            TDM 32  C:\TDM-GCC-32
            Mingw64 -  C:\mingw64
            Mingw32 - C:\mingw32
            Mingw -  C:\MinGW
            Mingw64 Guyutongxue C:\mingw64_gtx
            Mingw64 WinLib C:\mingw64_winlib
            Cygwin -  C:\cygwin64

My compilers are:
 TDM 64 -  C:\TDM-GCC-64 ver. 10.3.0-2
 TDM 32 - C:\TDM-GCC-32
They are both installed from the web installer.
@BlueHazzard i think i'm a bit above average when it comes to computers, I do not know what do you mean by compiling codeblocks. Can you elaborate?
Development / Re: Wiki main page the compiler links not all valid
« Last post by LETARTARE on Today at 11:11:19 am »
Thanks,
It is possible to edit a page, but you have to connect from the forum and come back.
« Last post by AndrewCot on Today at 10:55:43 am »
Thanks.

I was able to open the page and then open the editor, but as I have not updated I did not do anything.  I am assuming I can now edit the page as I got to the editor.
« Last post by ollydbg on Today at 10:50:18 am »
Hi, AndrewCot.

Our admin responded that now every forum user can edit the wiki page now, so you can try it. Thanks.

The policy may be changed in the future, only a limited group of forum user can edit the wiki.
Nightly builds / Re: The 16 Januari 2022 build (12655) is out.
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on January 25, 2022, 10:16:29 am »
Only if they generate an assert when debugging.

Searching for "wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL" finds a lot in Fortran project (omitted) and these:
Code
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\SpellChecker\wxspellchecker\src\SpellCheckerOptionsDialog.cpp|89|pSizer->Add(5, 5, 0, wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL|wxALL, 5); // Spacer|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\cb_koders\kodersdialog.cpp|38|bszIntro->Add(lblIntro, 0, wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\cb_koders\kodersdialog.cpp|48|bszMain->Add(bszSearch, 0, wxTOP|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\cb_koders\kodersdialog.cpp|86|bszMain->Add(bszFilter, 0, wxTOP|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmithContribItems\wxflatnotebook\wxsFlatNotebook.cpp|109|StaticBoxSizer1->Add(Label, 0, wxBOTTOM|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmithContribItems\wxflatnotebook\wxsFlatNotebook.cpp|110|FlexGridSizer1->Add(StaticBoxSizer1, 1, wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmithContribItems\wxflatnotebook\wxsFlatNotebook.cpp|114|StaticBoxSizer2->Add(Selected, 1, wxBOTTOM|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmithContribItems\wxflatnotebook\wxsFlatNotebook.cpp|115|FlexGridSizer1->Add(StaticBoxSizer2, 1, wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmith\wxwidgets\defitems\wxstreebook.cpp|97|StaticBoxSizer1->Add(Label, 0, wxBOTTOM|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmith\wxwidgets\defitems\wxstreebook.cpp|98|FlexGridSizer1->Add(StaticBoxSizer1, 1, wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmith\wxwidgets\defitems\wxstreebook.cpp|102|StaticBoxSizer2->Add(Selected, 1, wxBOTTOM|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\contrib\wxSmith\wxwidgets\defitems\wxstreebook.cpp|103|FlexGridSizer1->Add(StaticBoxSizer2, 1, wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\plugins\loghacker\loghacker.cpp|120|flex->Add(5, 5, 0, wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL|wxALL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\src\resources\editor_configuration.xrc|988|<flag>wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL</flag>|
C:\Codeblocks\src\src\resources\editor_configuration.xrc|1002|<flag>wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL</flag>|
C:\Codeblocks\src\tools\Addr2LineUI\Addr2LineUIMain.cpp|80|bszReplace->Add(lblReplace, 0, wxBOTTOM|wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\tools\Addr2LineUI\wxsmith\Addr2LineUIDialog.wxs|89|<flag>wxBOTTOM|wxLEFT|wxRIGHT|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL</flag>|
C:\Codeblocks\src\tools\Addr2LineUI\wxsmith\Addr2LineUIDialog.wxs|161|<flag>wxEXPAND|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL</flag>|
C:\Codeblocks\src\tools\cb_share_config\mainframe.cpp|89|sbsSteps->Add(lblSteps, 1, wxALL|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL, 5);|
C:\Codeblocks\src\tools\cb_share_config\wxsmith\MainFrame.wxs|20|<flag>wxALL|wxALIGN_CENTER_HORIZONTAL|wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL</flag>|

They need a review.
Development / Re: Bug in AddMultipleFilesToProject
« Last post by BlueHazzard on January 25, 2022, 10:15:34 am »
fixed in trunk
« Last post by AndrewCot on January 25, 2022, 10:01:41 am »
The following xrc files also have a wxALIGN_CENTER_VERTICAL flag setting in at least one of the spacer widgets in the file:src\plugins\classwizard\resources\new_class.xrc
src\plugins\codecompletion\resources\settings.xrc
src\plugins\contrib\SpellChecker\wxspellchecker\bin\resource.xrc
src\plugins\contrib\wxSmithSTC\stedit\src\stedit.xrc
src\sdk\resources\findreplacedlg.xrc
src\sdk\resources\global_uservars.xrc
src\src\resources\app_compiler_settings.xrc
src\src\resources\editor_configuration.xrc
src\src\resources\env_settings.xrc
src\src\resources\project_options.xrc
Do these also need fixing?

« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on January 25, 2022, 09:17:41 am »
Fixed in [r12678]. wxSmith by default generates horizontal and vertical center flags, and one of them will always raise an assert.
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on January 25, 2022, 09:05:35 am »
There are some of these, I fix them when they appear.

I'll take care of it.
Nightly builds / Re: The 16 Januari 2022 build (rev12655) is out.
« Last post by Pecan on January 24, 2022, 10:38:52 pm »
Running the nightly source (12655) under the debugger gets an assert from Setting/Environment.
Anyone else getting this?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10