Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
@BlueHazzard How is you changes in your github branch going? This may be helpful with Wxwidget 3.2 changes in order to not having to create yet another set of project files if possible. I think it could be possible based on the global changes that I have made in my local source to make it easier to build and potentially not have to change allot project files. It may also be possible to remove the Windows 32 bit build project files in the future as well.

Is it possible with you current code to also use a variable to change the "31_64" in the following project line so it uses two variables, one for WX.WX_VERSION and another for CB_BUILD.OSBIT (I
have not thought of a good name for this one) like the follwoing?
Code
Original:    <Option output="devel31_64/txml" prefix_auto="1" extension_auto="1" />
Potential future:    <Option output="devel$(#WX.WX_VERSION )_$(#CB_BUILD.OSBITS)/txml" prefix_auto="1" extension_auto="1" />

I have the following global variables so that I can easily change my build:
Code
<WXWIDGET>  <BASE>
      D:\Andrew_Development\Libraries\wxWidgets-3.1.5
  <INCLUDE>
      D:\Andrew_Development\Libraries\wxWidgets-3.1.5\include
  <LIB>
      D:\Andrew_Development\Libraries\wxWidgets-3.1.5\lib
  User-defined:
      <WX_CFG>
          ""
      <WX_VERSION>
      <WX_SUFFIX>
          u

<cb_build>
    <BASE>
        D:\Andrew_Development\Work_Installers\AC-WindowsInstaller\src
    <INCLUDE>
        D:\Andrew_Development\Work_Installers\AC-WindowsInstaller\src\include
    User-defined:
        <COMPILER_OPTIONS>
            -g -O0 -ggdb
Development / Re: event sequence question?
« Last post by MortenMacFly on Today at 07:15:46 am »
Just keep in mind that some plugins are for pros and spoeciual needs., These are:
* header guard
* debuggergdbmi
* DisplayEvents
* EventsDisplay
* loghacker
* modpoller
* tidy cmt
(Some of them form different sources.)

These I would consider as "special plugins" meaning its partially more a tech-demo or debugging tool and the average user won't use these. In fact, as written above they may cause unexpected side-effects. So any use should be done with care.
I would also think about whether or not to add these at all to a release. From my point of view they should probably all be in a separate workspace/project.
For an installer I would expect these on a separate page with a clear warning message and not to be installed by default.
I will give up on this at the end of the month if no one wants help until completed.
Sorry to hear this, but I think you have to be more patient here. The installer was under my responsibility and I simply don't have time for that at the moment. I will give it another shot though...
Using Code::Blocks / Re: Keyboard Shortcuts
« Last post by AndrewCot on Today at 06:50:28 am »
The keybinder config file is in the %APPDATA%\codeblocks or ~/.config/codeblocks directory (windows or linux/mac). The file you are after is <personality>.cbKeybinder20.conf where for normal users <personality> is default.
Can you make the customized Keyboard Shortcuts changes and then make a copy of the <personality>.cbKeybinder20.conf file in the same directory and then update to another nightly and if the shortcuts have been removed can you raise a SF Codeblocks ticket (see  https://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,1427.0.html for info) and include the two config files along with with some of the custom keys you have added so that when someone looks at the bug ticket they can reproduce the bug and check out the config files.
Unfortunately I don't have any time to investigate the issue until the end of next week.

Using Code::Blocks / Keyboard Shortcuts
« Last post by huycan on Today at 05:44:11 am »
Where do CB stored the customized Keyboard Shortcuts? Each time there's a nightly build coming out, I have to go to Editor Settings to add my own customizaton...
Development / Re: r12682
« Last post by AndrewCot on Yesterday at 11:23:00 pm »
In SVN the source_exporter plugin does not look like an external definition like the FortanProject as the source_exporter  directory shows up in the SF SVN code directory structure.
The code was updated by mortenmacfly  on 2022-01-02 to "update wxPDFDocument library of source code exporter plugin to v1.0.2", which is the latest release on Github from 24-Dec-2021, so it is the latest published source release thanks to mortenmacfly.

Help / Re: Codeblocks long startup time
« Last post by Cappedcrusader12 on Yesterday at 05:38:57 pm »
I installed it now and it takes 40 seconds to open.
« Last post by LETARTARE on Yesterday at 03:53:27 pm »
Thanks
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on Yesterday at 03:39:32 pm »
wxPdfDocument is external, any issue should be reported to Ulrich Telle:

https://github.com/utelle/wxpdfdoc

If you are concerned by warnings, a simple "default" will fix them.
« Last post by LETARTARE on Yesterday at 03:22:18 pm »
YES !
But there is something else ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10