Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Using Code::Blocks / Re: Can't add X11 to search directory
« Last post by sodev on Today at 05:41:48 pm »
I have only quite limited Flatpak experience, for the single application i'm building for Flatpak i didn't need to read the footnotes. I'm afraid for CodeBlocks the footnotes do apply: Sandbox Permissions. So on second thought, looks like it's kind of impossible to create a general purpose CodeBlocks Flatpak, due to the path conflicts you need major adaptions of the project to access libraries of the host. Sorry for the misinformation.

However, a possible Flatpak scenario could be to create very specific distributions that contain all required libraries for a specific use case. This way you don't have to pollute the host with such libraries, you could use fixed versions different from the host and the user doesn't need to setup his system to use them. Looking at you, school teachers and the like ;).
Plugins development / Re: Code completion using LSP and clangd
« Last post by ollydbg on Today at 12:35:08 pm »
I see there are some code snippet like:

Code
m_MutexInputBufGuard.Lock;

m_MutexInputBufGuard.Unlock();

But in the code, we have to carefully handle the unlocking the wxMutex when return the function body, especially when there are multiply returns.

Is it possible to use the wxMutexLocker, and check the IsOK() function for checking whether it get locked or not.
Help / Re: Codeblocks long startup time
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on Today at 11:12:33 am »
We have discussed this already, please see r12661 that includes your proposed changes to options_gcc.xml
« Last post by AndrewCot on Today at 11:09:20 am »
Can you post your path?
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on Today at 10:07:13 am »
I have experienced the slowdown (also 30 seconds) when mingw32-gcc.exe is in the system path.
Help / Re: Squirrel Build Script Syntax Error: expected 'IDENTIFIER'
« Last post by BlueHazzard on Today at 08:34:28 am »
Done, thank you for reporting this!
General (but related to Code::Blocks) / Can't Donate
« Last post by dwaindibbley on Today at 08:01:52 am »
I don't know if anyone is aware but I have tried to donate to Codeblocks project a couple of times over the last couple of years via PayPal and always get the message "You cannot contribute from your Country". The territory that I am try to contribute from FYI is Hong Kong.
Thanks for the response.
Development / Re: Config save bug query
« Last post by AndrewCot on Today at 06:35:03 am »
I have created ticket 1179.
Using Code::Blocks / suggestion for the Code::Blocks development
« Last post by ridasixe on Today at 06:00:31 am »
Hi,

I installed Code::Blocks today and I am quite satisfied with what I have seen so far. As an absolutely mandatory feature, I need my editor to show whitespace characters to me but I could not find this option in the preferences/settings.

After searching the web and looking around in all the other menus, I found this option hidden in Edit -> Editor Tweaks -> Show whitespace characters. The thing that is completely irritating to me is the fact that the other options in Edit -> Editor Tweaks are also accessible through the settings while this option is not. Maybe, this could be designed more consistent?

Finally, I do not have a question left (until now) but I think that this information should be located somewhere on the internet so that others who are looking for it can find it more easily than I did.

Best regards
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10