Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Embedded development / Code Block Runtime Error
« Last post by vineethvijayan17 on Today at 09:46:22 am »
Hi ,

I am new to code blocks IDE,I am programming the AX8052F143 using the AX code blocks IDE, The issue is I can successfully debug the program and it works fine but when I use build+ run or Run, I am getting the below error.

Execution of '"c:\Onsemi\Radio_Lab\CRM_Sample1\SLAVE\bin\Release\SLAVE.omf" ' in 'c:\Onsemi\Radio_Lab\CRM_Sample1\SLAVE' failed.

Its something related to the .omf file.

Could anyone please help me to solve this error?
Help / Re: How to change the default colours of the changebar
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on Today at 09:34:35 am »
Fixed in r12558
Using Code::Blocks / Re: Code Block Runtime Error
« Last post by AndrewCot on Today at 08:07:27 am »
I would suggest searching the forums, especially the embedded forum as this is the forum that this is relevant to.

If you get no where then please supply the info as per the following guide:
http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ-Compiling_(general)#Q:_How_do_I_report_a_compilation_problem_on_the_forums.3F

If you are using a makefile then the issue is with the makefile rather than C::B.
Updated release now available for x64.

This incorporates the code changes up to and including SVN 12557.
Using Code::Blocks / Code Block Runtime Error
« Last post by vineethvijayan17 on Yesterday at 04:58:34 pm »
Hi ,

I am new to code blocks IDE,I am programming the AX8052F143 using the AX code blocks IDE, The issue is I can successfully debug the program and it works fine but when I use build+ run or Run, I am getting the below error.

Execution of '"c:\Onsemi\Radio_Lab\CRM_Sample1\SLAVE\bin\Release\SLAVE.omf" ' in 'c:\Onsemi\Radio_Lab\CRM_Sample1\SLAVE' failed.

Its something related to the .omf file.

Could anyone please help me to solve this error?

Development / Re: svn-12539
« Last post by blauzahn on Yesterday at 01:23:54 pm »
Hello,

I see the same compile error with svn-12556. Here I use ubuntu-20.04 as well as arch linux and
compile cb as usual per command-line, configure and make.

Although the symbol cbDEBUG might be missing in some project(s), IMHO
cbAssertNonFatal should be handled in file src/include/cbexception.h in the same way cbAssert is.

mainly:
Code
#ifndef cbDEBUG
    #define cbAssertMessage(expr)
    #define cbAssertNonFatal(expr)
    #define cbAssert(expr)
 #else

Or maybe define them like en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/error/assert.

A patch for the file is attached.

Thanks in advance.

Using Code::Blocks / Re: Keyword Sets
« Last post by cybergray on Yesterday at 11:59:27 am »
Hello BlueHazzard,

the bug is reported to Sourceforge as demanded. I choose you as owner (hope that is oK). Kind regards. *cybergray*
Hi group,

Since I am currently using a business laptop to which I do not have the admin rights, I had to intall the nonadmin version .It has been successfully and running but there is no GCC compiler detected, so I have Installed the compiler separately through http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/ but it is still not getting detected.
Help / Re: How to change the default colours of the changebar
« Last post by vicent on December 06, 2021, 09:49:28 pm »
The colors for the changebar are currently hard coded in

sdk\cbeditor.cpp:1619

[...]

Can you open a feature request on SF to make this colors configurable?

Done! (see https://sourceforge.net/p/codeblocks/tickets/1160/)

Thank you for the information.
Help / Re: Shift-TAB does not work
« Last post by Pecan on December 06, 2021, 09:23:59 pm »
Can be... This happened after updating c::b but all version should have installed the plugin...
Anyway, my next question is, where is the binding for switch tabs/open documents? i have not found it...

main.cpp line 763
Code
    // New: Allow drag and drop of files into the editor
    SetDropTarget(new cbFileDropTarget(this));

// Accelerator table
    m_AccelCount = 8;
    m_pAccelEntries.reset(new wxAcceleratorEntry[m_AccelCount]);
    m_pAccelEntries[0].Set(wxACCEL_CTRL | wxACCEL_SHIFT,  (int) 'W', idFileCloseAll);
    m_pAccelEntries[1].Set(wxACCEL_CTRL | wxACCEL_SHIFT,  WXK_F4,    idFileCloseAll);
    m_pAccelEntries[2].Set(wxACCEL_CTRL,                  (int) 'W', idFileClose);
    m_pAccelEntries[3].Set(wxACCEL_CTRL,                  WXK_F4,    idFileClose);
    m_pAccelEntries[4].Set(wxACCEL_CTRL,                  WXK_F6,    idFileNext);
    m_pAccelEntries[5].Set(wxACCEL_CTRL | wxACCEL_SHIFT,  WXK_F6,    idFilePrev);
    m_pAccelEntries[6].Set(wxACCEL_SHIFT,                 WXK_TAB,   idShiftTab);
    m_pAccelEntries[7].Set(wxACCEL_CTRL | wxACCEL_ALT,    WXK_TAB,   idCtrlAltTab);
    m_pAccel.reset(new wxAcceleratorTable(m_AccelCount, m_pAccelEntries.get()));

SetAcceleratorTable(*m_pAccel);

Here's another possibility.
Let's say a user has an old (personality=default) and the Alt-Left key had an id=1234 in the old menu id.

The user then loads a new CB (personality=default also) which has Alt-Left key id=5678.

Keybinder will do it's best to resolve the conflict. But if another key, say Ctrl-A, has id=1234 Keybinder has to honor the Ctrl-A and drop the Alt-Left.

In general, Keybinder resolves assignments by:
1) Assign all keys in the .conf file the menu id.
2) If multiple .conf keys have the same menu id, the menu wins.

In both cases, a key could get switched around because the old menu id and the .conf menu id did not match, the .conf key was missing in the menu, or two keys in the .conf had the same menu id.

The best way around all these problems is to use separate personalities for each CB version you load.

Also watch out that when debugging, the personality might default to "debug". It'll overwrite debug.cbKeyBinder20.conf every time you close the debug session. Or if you don't set a personality, the debug session will overwrite the default.cbKeyBinder20.conf.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10