Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Hello All

Is there a direct UI feature that would open a console of my choice (cmd or Powershell) in the debug directory
of the current project.

I am working with code that is written as a console filter (stdin and stdout) with optional command line options.
Think wc or grep in the Unix world.

I need the console open each time I work on this code so I can running them through tests.

For now the shortest way is right click on the source file get the "Project base path" from the properties
switch over to a console  and cd to the pasted path with \bin\Debug added on.

Looking for alternatives

This work is being done on Windows 11.
Hello all

I am a 49 veteran of the IT field.  Programmer and Sysadmin, did devops before it had a name,
real time programming, Web application development in the 1.0 era, IT  Management ,
business analyst.

I am in my retirement job of teaching system administration in a community college for over a decade.

Hobby interest is embedded systems.  Tinkering with Arduino, micro-python and retro hardware savaged from the dump.
Learning C for 9th time, fan of Pelles C in another hobby life.

Just Another Prosaic Tinkerer

Help / Re: Installed the CodeBlocks-20.03mingw-setup
« Last post by stahta01 on Today at 02:10:17 pm »
What steps can be taken to resolve the missing "_o___cexit" procedure error when trying to open the Code::Blocks IDE after installing the CodeBlocks-20.03mingw-setup on Windows?

https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ-Compiling_%28general%29#Q:_How_do_I_report_a_compilation_problem_on_the_forums.3F
Help / Installed the CodeBlocks-20.03mingw-setup
« Last post by kihna on Today at 12:17:58 pm »
What steps can be taken to resolve the missing "_o___cexit" procedure error when trying to open the Code::Blocks IDE after installing the CodeBlocks-20.03mingw-setup on Windows?
Probably you added libsprite.a and libbgi.a to the old MinGW lib folder, and the new MinGW is looking in it's own lib folder so it does not find them. When compiling from command line you are using the old MinGW because it is in the path.
I upgraded code blocks today using 20.03mingw-setup.exe. Now, I cannot build any c/c++ code. Build error ".../x86-64-w64-mingw/bin/id.exe: cannot find -lsprite & -lbgi: No such file of directory". However, I can compile the code using g++ on the Windows command-line. Thank you for your assistance.
Nightly builds / Re: The 05 July 2024 build (13536) is out.
« Last post by Khram on July 15, 2024, 12:20:55 pm »
Maybe it was my mistake. I simply had to restore everything from the archive. In the CB-13533 version, the same operations are performed without any complaints. I'm sorry, I'll try to study this problem a little later.
« Last post by Wkerry on July 15, 2024, 11:32:16 am »
Please give usable info otherwise like your previous posts will go into the bit bucket grave.
« Last post by Khram on July 14, 2024, 11:04:14 pm »
It's a pity. My old program projects with compilation sequences broke. The C++ compiler settings are messed up. I urgently returned to version 13533_win 64. A little later I will try to find a solution to this strange problem. :'(
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10