Author Topic: building with wxScintilla - problem  (Read 5779 times)

Offline zingiel

• Single posting newcomer
building with wxScintilla - problem
« on: June 10, 2007, 01:52:50 pm »
Hi,

I try to build my simply project with wxScintilla library,
I have this library in wxPack,
I use other librarys from this package, but they are O'K,
when I try build project with wxScintilla linker gives messages:
Code
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x1e1c):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::wxMemoryOutputStream(void*, unsigned int)'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x1ea7):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::CopyTo(void*, unsigned int) const'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x1f0d):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x1f5a):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x32bc):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::wxMemoryOutputStream(void*, unsigned int)'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x3347):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::CopyTo(void*, unsigned int) const'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x33ad):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_wxscintilla.o):wxscintilla.cpp:(.text+0x33fa):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_PlatWX.o):PlatWX.cpp:(.text+0x3b4a):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryInputStream::wxMemoryInputStream(void const*, unsigned int)'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_PlatWX.o):PlatWX.cpp:(.text+0x3d6c):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryInputStream::~wxMemoryInputStream()'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_PlatWX.o):PlatWX.cpp:(.text+0x3ddf):: undefined reference to `wxMemoryInputStream::~wxMemoryInputStream()'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0x876):: undefined reference to `wxDropSource::~wxDropSource()'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0xa55):: undefined reference to `wxDropSource::wxDropSource(wxWindow*, wxCursor const&, wxCursor const&, wxCursor const&)'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0xad8):: undefined reference to `wxDropSource::DoDragDrop(int)'
..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a(scintillalib_ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0xb7e):: undefined reference to `wxDropSource::~wxDropSource()'
)]+0x1ca):: undefined reference to `wxBufferedDC::UseBuffer(int, int)'
:: === Build finished: 16 errors, 0 warnings ===
help me!,
what must I to add to project options?

regards,
Zenek

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: building with wxScintilla - problem
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 02:32:01 pm »
What compiler? MinGW GCC or What?
What OS?
Are you using MultiLib or Monolithic?

What is the order of the Libraries listed?

Note, for GCC the order listed is very important.

Tim S
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 02:54:22 pm by stahta01 »
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline zingiel

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 03:11:44 pm »
of course!

GNU GCC Compiler
Windows XP HE
Project build options->'project'->Release->Linker settings->Link libraries:
 - libwxmsw28u.a
 - ..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a

what again must I to pass?

Zenek

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 03:20:02 pm »
of course!

GNU GCC Compiler
Windows XP HE
Project build options->'project'->Release->Linker settings->Link libraries:
 - libwxmsw28u.a
 - ..\..\..\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\additions\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a

what again must I to pass?

Zenek

Try moving libwxmsw28u_scintilla.a before libwxmsw28u.a.

Tim S
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline zingiel

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 03:47:43 pm »
thanks, very much :)
it is it,
now, I can to link wxScintilla :)

Zenek