Author Topic: Qt4 +codes::block  (Read 5519 times)

ayine

Qt4 +codes::block
« on: May 24, 2007, 03:44:46 pm »
salut javascript:void(0);
Sad
J’utilise codes::blocks avec la bibliothèque Qt4 j'arrive a s'adapter avec cet environnement mais le problème c’est que je veux creer le .exe de mon application mais j'arrive pas a le faire
le code blocks peut générer le makefile
quelqu’un peut m'aider s.v.p ? 

Offline TDragon

• Lives here!
    • TDM-GCC
Re: Qt4 +codes::block
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 03:49:56 pm »
You'll need to rephrase that in English; the C::B forums have an English-only policy.

Do a search for yop's Qt-Workbench plugin.
https://jmeubank.github.io/tdm-gcc/ - TDM-GCC compiler suite for Windows (GCC 9.2.0 2020-03-08, 32/64-bit, no extra DLLs)

Offline kurapix

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 05:24:27 pm »
Parle en Anglais, ce forums est un forum Anglais. Ca permet a tous le monde de se comprendre.

(Speak in English since this forum is an English forum. It allows everyone to understand what others says).
Code::Blocks package building script

ayine

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 12:25:40 pm »
hay
I’m very sorry
i programmed with codes::blocks  a qt4 application. I wont to know how I can generate a file ".exe" for my application 
the codes::blocks can generate a makefile
help me please

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 02:09:21 pm »
hay
I’m very sorry
i programmed with codes::blocks  a qt4 application. I wont to know how I can generate a file ".exe" for my application 
the codes::blocks can generate a makefile
help me please

Hello,

I am not sure to have fully understood. Could you give some more info about your configuration and about your application?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Michael

ayine

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 02:39:53 pm »
I wont to generate a executable file "helloWorld.exe”  but I don't know haw i can do this
i working  in windows platform with codes::blocks and the library of c++ qt4.2.2
if you know haw a codes::blocks generate "helloWorld.exe" please answer me and thank you

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 03:54:03 pm »
I wont to generate a executable file "helloWorld.exe”  but I don't know haw i can do this
i working  in windows platform with codes::blocks and the library of c++ qt4.2.2
if you know haw a codes::blocks generate "helloWorld.exe" please answer me and thank you

Hello,

I used qt 3 with codeblocks in the past and it worked fine. Could you try to search in the forum for some info? You will probably find helpful information.

Best wishes,
Michael