Author Topic: C::B Expert Required - Work For Hire  (Read 3823 times)

LeeBamber

C::B Expert Required - Work For Hire
« on: January 24, 2012, 04:25:34 pm »
Hi Guys,

I know it's a long shot and I'm probably posting in the wrong forum, but I've created a custom version of the Code Block IDE (basically stripped it back down to resemble NotePad almost), but in doing so I have commented out huge swaths of code for the debugger system. I am looking for someone who is quite familiar with the inerds of the Code Blocks source code, and the debugger features in particular (breakpoints, stepping through code, e.t.c). I am willing to pay for your time, and the work is quite focused so has a definite end goal, so if you think this is of interest to you, please get in touch with me at lee@thegamecreators.com and we'll go over things.

Sorry if this post found itself in the wrong thread :) If you want to see what I've been working on, you can check out the current version of our language here: www.appgamekit.com

Thanks for reading,
Lee Bamber
The Game Creators
www.thegamecreators.com

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: C::B Expert Required - Work For Hire
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 04:39:02 pm »
Hi,
1. You're posting in the wrong sub-forum. We have one for searching help, named "Help wanted".
2. Looking at your site, there is no mentioning of C::B.
3. We have highly modified C::B related to the debugger features in the debugger's branch, you can check it out
4. You know that you have to provide the whole source code to your clients, aren't you? C::B is licensed in GPL v3/LGPL v3.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: C::B Expert Required - Work For Hire
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 09:04:14 pm »
4. You know that you have to provide the whole source code to your clients, aren't you? C::B is licensed in GPL v3/LGPL v3.
Indeed. So it seems you will start your business with a license infringement and are brave enough to ask here for help?

Please first clarify that and how you will comply with GPL and then we will see...

Until then this topic is locked and will be removed soon.
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ