Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Long time ago, the plugin zip file is only created by the update script. (method A)

Several years ago, some developers are adding the zip command to the cbp files, so once the project is built, the zip file get created. (Method B)

I prefer Method B.   :)

Because for a plugin developer, it should prepare the dll and the zip file for its own plugin.
Nightly builds / Re: The 31 December 2021 build (12618) is out.
« Last post by ollydbg on January 16, 2022, 02:05:40 pm »
Hi, cyuyan.

I think only the official C::B release files were hosted in Fosshub.
While the nightly builds files were only hosted in Sourceforge.

I looked at the tuna's issues, and there is no way to automatically rsync with the SourceForge files.

So, the only way currently is to manually download the nightly builds files and upload to other sites.  :(
Development / Re: event sequence question?
« Last post by killerbot on January 16, 2022, 01:22:40 pm »
The display events plugin loads using the cbp attached to the post above. I now have the Linux workspace building in about 6 minutes instead of 189 after changing the -wall to -w as there are a HUGE number of warning that slow the build down due to the amount of text that needs to be processed due to the warnings.

I think the better solution, is to fix those warnings, and worst case pragma them out.

Note : for gcc, certain include paths can be silenced easily (eg wx) instead of -I<include_path> ==> -isystem<include_path>
That way we can focus on out own code and ignore the ones beyond out control.
Nightly builds / Re: The 31 December 2021 build (12618) is out.
« Last post by cyuyan on January 16, 2022, 12:51:51 pm »
I can't open the download link:https://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/2021/CB_20211231_rev12618_win64.7z,
I am in china. Please help me, thanks!

Maybe, I can setup a mirror download site/folder in China. Which site did you think is good for file sharing in China?

I have received the following reply from tsinghua Mirror station:
You can go to https://github.com/tuna/issues/issues to create image requests.

We note that codeblocks are distributed through Fosshub and SourceForge, for which we have no synchronization tools and need to negotiate with Fosshub (see Fosshub ToS), You can refer to https://github.com/tuna/issues/issues/928 for the latter.

If Codeblocks directly provides the rsync service, mirroring is more convenient.
« Last post by AndrewCot on January 16, 2022, 12:40:58 pm »
@Miguel I am merging the code into my local source tree and spotted that there are issues with indention differences with the change in the src\plugins\Makefile.am where your changes use space, but the rest of the file uses tabs. I have not checked the other files.As there is no a ticket for this change I am including my feedback in this thread. If there was a ticket (I am assuming there is not a ticket) I would include the feedback in the ticket. There needs to be a way of giving feedback to changes that do not have a ticket, but I have no idea how this could be done easily or how to do this on SF SVN repo's.
Contributions to C::B / Re: Code::Blocks' translation
« Last post by gd_on on January 16, 2022, 12:22:22 pm »
Also tested with last killerbot version (today's one), of course with all his given dlls (compiler and wxwidgets). It works as expected.
« Last post by AndrewCot on January 16, 2022, 12:13:35 pm »
I am also not an  autotools expert, but you have the following line:
Code
dsplayevents_default="yes"

This would cause the plugin to be built by default, but I thought you did not want it built by default.
IMHO The Windows and Unix builds should be in sync with regards to building it by default or not.  Either way a change is needed. I will deal with the unix project files as part of ticket 1175 once the decision is made for the default to build or not.
Nightly builds / Re: The 16 Januari 2022 build (12655) is out.
« Last post by AndrewCot on January 16, 2022, 12:09:57 pm »
Jens Lody's DisplayEvent core plugin is as expected not in the 7z file as it it not built by default in SVN 12655.
Plugins development / Re: Code completion using LSP and clangd
« Last post by ollydbg on January 16, 2022, 12:09:08 pm »
I have another patch, it looks like this code should be enabled:
Code
 clangd_client/src/LSPclient/src/client.cpp | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/clangd_client/src/LSPclient/src/client.cpp b/clangd_client/src/LSPclient/src/client.cpp
index 6ae6afa..88f5f8f 100644
--- a/clangd_client/src/LSPclient/src/client.cpp
+++ b/clangd_client/src/LSPclient/src/client.cpp
@@ -2443,7 +2443,7 @@ void ProcessLanguageClient::LSP_DidChange(cbEditor* pEd)

// Assure text is UTF8 before handing to DidChange()
     didChangeEvent.text = edText;
-    // didChangeEvent.text = edText.ToUTF8(); Trying to find bad utf8 problem
+    didChangeEvent.text = edText.ToUTF8(); //Trying to find bad utf8 problem
     std::vector<TextDocumentContentChangeEvent> tdcce{didChangeEvent};
     DocumentUri docuri = DocumentUri(fileURI.c_str());
     // **debugging**
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on January 16, 2022, 12:05:08 pm »
Added in r12658, thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]