Author Topic: Unable to clean project when using custom makefiles with project dependencies  (Read 2458 times)

DrunkenDave

Hi,

I have a project which currently uses is own set of makefiles. I am using CodeBlocks to build with these custom makefiles. My current workspace currently holds a few project which may or may not depend on other project(s) in the workspace.

Now, I am able to successfully build the workspace without any issues. When a project does not depend on any other, I am able to use the clean command. However, when dependencies are set on a project, only one of the dependencies is cleaned: the actual project is not!

I have verified and the project can be cleaned successfully while calling the "make clean" command on the command line so I know my makefile works.

I have reproduce this issue against version 8.02 and SVN version  5105.

I am doing something wrong here?
Many thanks,
David.

Offline SenseiC

• Single posting newcomer
"Insert a disk into drive D"
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 01:05:19 am »
Well unlike everyone else, I've been happily using Code::Blocks nightly build and then today this obnoxious "Insert a disk into drive D" appeared.  I just pulled the LASTEST C::B nightly build (I had been using 5195 until today) but, no surprise, this did NOT resolve the issue.  Likewise tossing on the latest MinGW DLL.  I suppose it would be one thing if this had been happening all along, but I've gone weeks with 5195.  Actually I've NEVER seen this error before today regardless of what version(s) I was using.