Author Topic: PhysX with Code::Blocks  (Read 3468 times)

Offline AnTeevY

• Multiple posting newcomer
PhysX with Code::Blocks
« on: November 11, 2007, 09:49:15 pm »
Did anyone manage to compile the PhysX Demos with C::B? I run from error into error, from compiler errors to linker errors...

Now I get some linker errors:

Code
Debug\NxBoxes.o: In function `Z16KeyboardCallbackhii':
C:/Progging/Projects/yeahman/NxBoxes.cpp:161: undefined reference to `PerfRenderer::toggleEnable()'
Debug\NxBoxes.o: In function `Z14RenderCallbackv':
C:/Progging/Projects/yeahman/NxBoxes.cpp:280: undefined reference to `PerfRenderer::render(NxProfileData const*, int, int)'
Debug\NxBoxes.o: In function `Z41__static_initialization_and_destruction_0ii':
C:/Progging/Projects/yeahman/NxBoxes.cpp:26: undefined reference to `PerfRenderer::PerfRenderer()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I don't know which lib I forgot to include...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 10:24:55 pm by AnTeevY »

Offline Belgabor

Re: PhysX with Code::Blocks
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 06:25:41 pm »
There's a "cheat" I use in this situation: Use the windows search function and put a significant part of the undefined reference as token to search for inside files. Seach the directory that contains the libs.
(On linux you can use grep for the same effect)

Offline AnTeevY

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 08:25:49 pm »
I don't really understand what you mean :D In which files should I search? I've included all possible libs of PhysX without success. Also, I'm on Vista and I can't find the possibility to seach inside files as it was on XP.

Offline Belgabor

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 11:45:52 pm »
Ok, that's a pity. Look in the include headers for PhysX, maybe there are #ifdef's around these functions and PhysX was compiled with different preprocessor variables defined.