Author Topic: problem about download the C::B with wxWidgets~~  (Read 3192 times)

FreeSouth

problem about download the C::B with wxWidgets~~
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:19:01 am »
Hello ,
     I have downloaded the C::B and wxWidgets already in it , but today I want to uninstall the C::B (for some trouble), but i can't find the C::B package(deb), I find some links from Night Build but it is only C::B, not with wxWidgets.
     How to find it ~~~

best regards~~~

Offline Deschamps

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: problem about download the C::B with wxWidgets~~
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 05:33:57 pm »
Quote from: FreeSouth
I have downloaded the C::B and wxWidgets already in it

What do you mean? C::B built against a static wxWidgets library? From where did you download that C::B package?

I want to uninstall the C::B (for some trouble), but i can't find the C::B package(deb)

Please, explain this better. I've tried to understand what are you trying to say, but...
BTW, what OS are you using?

I find some links from Night Build but it is only C::B, not with wxWidgets. How to find it

Almost all C::B builds showed in the Nightly Build forum include their respective monolithic shared unicode wxWidgets library that what used during linking (and is needed for run Code::Blocks). The only thing you have to do is download that library and save in a folder included in the path of your system (normally, the same that includes codeblocks.exe itself).

But if you are referring to the wxWidgets package needed for develop wxWidgets applications... then you'll have a look to www.wxWidgets.org and select the proper download for your environment.

Regards.
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

FreeSouth

Re: problem about download the C::B with wxWidgets~~
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 06:44:58 pm »
Thanks Deschamps,  if I can write English as press the Enter key ,it will be nothing happend ~~

All the trouble is result of my poor English and misunderstanding some keywords, but now CB with wxWidgets on ubuntu is working itself to death, 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Thankyou Deschamps, thank you~~~