Author Topic: GDB/MI debugger source ready for testing on Windows x64 only with SVN 12796+  (Read 5246 times)

Offline AndrewCot

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
The GDB/MI debugger source is ready for beta testing and feedback for Windows only. I have used it to debug it's self and the work I was doing to investigate the LLDB work.

To build and test the plugin you will need to do the following:1. Using C::B SVN 12796 sources or later.2. Create the src\plugins\contrib\debuggerGDB_MI directory3. Copy the https://github.com/acotty/CB_GDBMI_PLUGIN source into the src\plugins\contrib\debuggerGDB_MI directory4. Load the debbugger_gdbmi_wx31_64.cbp  project5. Build the project6. Run codeblocks.exe in the devel31_64 directory.7. In the src\plugins\contrib\debuggerGDB_MI directory is the debugger_gdbmi.cbplugin file that you can use to add the plugin to your stripped build if you want.
Please read the readme.md to see what you can help with if you have time or if you can just test it and give feedback, but check the table in the readme.md  and the outstanding items to see if the issue is already known or not.

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
tinyxml2\tinyxml2.cpp

This file also the header file do not exist in the git repo.
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline AndrewCot

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Thanks, I just fixed this.