User forums > Nightly builds

The 10 february 2006 build is out.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ceniza:
I built revision 1981 and the first time I ran update.bat it didn't update the old version. I'mn't sure if I had the one from output running. Anyway, I just removed the output folder and ran update.bat again and this time I got revision 1981 which hasn't the highlighting problem.

sethjackson:

--- Quote from: Ceniza on February 11, 2006, 12:40:40 am ---I built revision 1981 and the first time I ran update.bat it didn't update the old version. I'mn't sure if I had the one from output running. Anyway, I just removed the output folder and ran update.bat again and this time I got revision 1981 which hasn't the highlighting problem.

--- End quote ---

Odd maybe that happend to me too.  :P I'll check it out soon. So you do not have the highlighting bug I presume?

Ceniza:

--- Quote from: sethjackson ---So you do not have the highlighting bug I presume?
--- End quote ---

Right.

BTW, I just noticed it today when I needed to create a new project and new files for it using revision 1954 :)

Nice to see it got fixed when I needed it to :P

Acki:
Hi,
great work !!! :)

But I have a little problem with the download...
Well, I got the download, but only by my browser (Firefox)...
And it doesn't seem to support resuming the download...

So I want to download by GetRight, but I always get an error like "access forbidden" !!!

Now, could you make the download accessable for GetRight, please !?!?! ;)

CU, Acki

Ceniza:
I don't have GetRight handy to try it, but you could also check DownThemAll (plugin for Firefox) which supports resuming, multi-part downloading and blah blah blah. Just tried with dTa and works fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version