User forums > Nightly builds

The 10 february 2006 build is out.

<< < (3/3)

Acki:
I have a really usefull addition for the nightly's !!!

If you have a namespace or function with many sub ietems (functions, comments,...), it' really boreing that if you unfold it all folding inside are unfolding, too !!!
I set the option to fold all on opening file.
If I open the file all is folded.
Then I open the namespace (or class, etc.) and all childs will be unfold automatically and I have to fold them manually again... :(

So, for the folding it would be great, if there are two options:
"Fold all other" and "Unfold all other" !!!

Or maybe a bette (simpler) solution:
If you unfold a namespace or function, all foldings inside should not unfold automatically !!! :)

davereid20:
I'm still having problems with this download. Both IE and Firefox report that "The connection was reset," and the Berlios download page still reports that there have been zero downloads. In fact, the same thing happens for any downloads from Berlios. Maybe it's them. Anyone know what's up?

killerbot:
I have noticed that the download stats are probably updated only once a day or something. The next day, that number is always different from 0.  ;-)

davereid20:

--- Quote from: killerbot on February 11, 2006, 07:11:33 pm ---I have noticed that the download stats are probably updated only once a day or something. The next day, that number is always different from 0.  ;-)

--- End quote ---

Ah, that would definately explain that! :) I guess I'll just wait and try again later for downloading anything CodeBlocks from Berlios.

Max:
Hi,

Since two days I am not able to download anything from berlios. It seems that the site is not
responding. I see that some lucky  :D people dowloaded the latest nightly build.
I tried to dowload something from

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5358&release_id=8532

but the answer is always the same "timeout"  or "page removed" error.

bye

Max

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version