Author Topic: WX_CFG variable & another question  (Read 3709 times)

Offline jmccay

• Almost regular
WX_CFG variable & another question
« on: February 08, 2006, 04:06:07 am »
   Was this variable removed from the project files?  The reason I am asking is because I am not sure if my plugin project file is updating properly (currently I compiled/using/referencing revision 1594).  The keybinder project uses the variable (WX_CFG) in the compiler directories, but it doesn't use it under the linker directories.  Was the variable removed (& I have an older plugins workspace/ project file), or is this just an oversite?

I originally posted this under the nightly builds, but I am not sure that was the proper place for the question.  I am just trying to see if SVN is updating properly.  I had a problem in the past with a file not being deleted.

Thank you.

jmccay

a little light reading from the wxWidgets 2.6.2 readme: A detailed 2000-page reference manual is supplied in HTML, PDF and Windows Help form: see the docs hierarchy.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: WX_CFG variable & another question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 09:02:02 am »
It has not been removed, but you 're not required to use it either except if you 've built wxWidgets using CFG=something.
Nevertheless, if the keybinder project doesn't use it in the linker dirs it's a bug and should be fixed. I 'll look at it and update it if needed.

Now, where 's your "another question"? :lol:
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline jmccay

• Almost regular
Re: WX_CFG variable & another question
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 01:53:07 am »
Thank you for the reply, and sorry, I lost my train of thought when I wrote out the the post (to late at night for me since I am usually up at 4 am EST).  The other question was where would have been the best place to post the question in the first place?  Development or Nightly Builds.  I want to make sure I place questions like this in the appropriate place so the right people see them.

Thanks again, and I definitely like the latest look (rev 1594).  Seem like everyday C::B keeps getting better, and better!!!!  There are not many project where you can say that and mean it.  Keep up the good work (everybody).
jmccay

a little light reading from the wxWidgets 2.6.2 readme: A detailed 2000-page reference manual is supplied in HTML, PDF and Windows Help form: see the docs hierarchy.