Author Topic: ParserBase class refactoring, better sharing code between CC and CCTest projects  (Read 7924 times)

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
I try to remove the parserdummy.cpp, and create parser_base.h/cpp files, those files can be shared between codecompletion plugin and cctest project. I attach the patch file for both SVN and GIT. (SVN style patch was created by this command under msysgit: git-svn-diff

Now, cctest can use ParserBase NativeParserBase classes, CC can use Parser(derived from ParserBase) and NativeParser(derived from NativeParserBase) classes.

This patch only contains patches for windows cbp files against wx28. I'm not familiar with the Linux build system, also I don't know a quick way to synchronize other cbp files (such as cbp files against wx30, or 64bit Windows cbp files)

Leave here for your testing for days, If no objections, I will commit. BTW: I still need some devs' help to fix other cbp or system's build files if the patch is in trunk.  ;) Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:36:38 pm by ollydbg »
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
In trunk now. I hope some devs can fix other build system, thanks!
If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.