Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

MiniDoc

<< < (13/14) > >>

stahta01:
Is the fact that this plugin links to wxscintilla_cb a problem?

When using MiniDoc_wx31_64.cbp

Edit2: I am asking because non of the C::B contrib plugins do this linking.

Tim S.

Krice:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on September 24, 2019, 08:11:11 pm ---Your comment is useless; have you built Code::Blocks from source, before?
--- End quote ---

Yes, sadly I have and it didn't even work (that OSX adventure, remember?). You open source guys are so weird, you always try to turn it to users, everything is their problem, even when you fail to provide any kind of sane instructions how to compile something actually. Why it has to be this hard, there is nothing you gain by doing it this way. Well, maybe keep these projects to yourself so you get all the donations, maybe that's the reason, who knows.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Krice on September 25, 2019, 08:08:11 am ---
--- Quote from: stahta01 on September 24, 2019, 08:11:11 pm ---Your comment is useless; have you built Code::Blocks from source, before?
--- End quote ---

Yes, sadly I have and it didn't even work (that OSX adventure, remember?). You open source guys are so weird, you always try to turn it to users, everything is their problem, even when you fail to provide any kind of sane instructions how to compile something actually. Why it has to be this hard, there is nothing you gain by doing it this way. Well, maybe keep these projects to yourself so you get all the donations, maybe that's the reason, who knows.

--- End quote ---

Till you learn how to build a working Code::Blocks I strongly suggest you avoid the "Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) ยป Plugins development" sub-form.
It assumes you have the ability to build a working C::B from source!

Tim S.

Krice:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on September 25, 2019, 03:46:08 pm ---Till you learn how to build a working Code::Blocks I strongly suggest you avoid
--- End quote ---

I can still comment about the quality of source code even if I didn't know anything about that particular language or library or whatever. What I find hilarious about Code::Blocks's code itself is that you people don't even cppcheck it before release. It's really no wonder why these open source projects are a mess, because that's what they are. Like I said, don't try to turn it to someone else's fault when your code is sub-standard, is badly commented and there are no clear instructions on how to use it.

stahta01:
I suggest reading and following this website rules!
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,9996.0.html

I think you have not yet violated the rules. But, you have violated rules that other websites I am on use.

You miss-quoted me.

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version