Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

MiniDoc

<< < (14/14)

Krice:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on September 28, 2019, 06:57:34 pm ---But, you have violated rules that other websites I am on use.
--- End quote ---

What does this even mean? I'm out this "forum" anyway, you can't even say anything without getting accused of something. I think I'm going to delete Code::Blocks and stop using it forever, thanks to you.

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: Krice on September 29, 2019, 10:07:07 am ---What does this even mean? I'm out this "forum" anyway, you can't even say anything without getting accused of something.

--- End quote ---
Oh dear, the problem is not what you say but how. You just blame, right? I don't know why people stopped being polite these days. Maybe it would be different with some kind of good-behaviour.

You can be sure that we do also know the flaws you mention and trying to work on that. But its also true, that OpenSource projects without being funded and thus havin full-time personal can hardly have a decent quality management. And I guess you know, that cppchecking the whole C::B source base will block the desktop PC's of our fellow developers for days. Would you want to block your PC?

Please be constructive, give some good advises and help. For example, you could start by providing configurations for the GitHub project to link C::B to recent code checkers there such that we get a continuous report first (CI).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version