Author Topic: new computer with windows 8, 64bits and Code Blocks 13.12 don't build and run  (Read 5285 times)

Francisco

I got a new computer with windows 8 64bits and Code Blocks 13.12.. I copied my old coding programs where I have codeblocks 12.11 with windows 7.. and in my old machine all the programs build and run perfect.. but in the new one I received a dialog box that says "it seems that this poject has not been built yet ..do you want to buid it now?" I select yes but then the dialog box pop up again and again ..so my only option is to say NO or Cancel

I cleaned workspace and rebuild workspace but that does not help.

the build log says that failed..

mingw32-g++.exe-Wall-fexceptions -g -c  

the build message invites me to debug and I did but there is not a problem that I can see.. and it happens with my own code programming or even that one by default "Hello world" when constructing a new project...  I saw all the settings in both computers at the same time with the same program and everything looks the same.. the only difference is that my new computer is Windows 8 and 64bits .. I reviewed all the links and forums posted in this forum and nothing helped me.

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org