Author Topic: SHIFT+CTRL+PgUp/Down to cycle files in displayed order  (Read 2594 times)

Offline vid512

• Multiple posting newcomer
SHIFT+CTRL+PgUp/Down to cycle files in displayed order
« on: April 18, 2011, 03:29:43 pm »
How can I define keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+PageUp/Down to cycle through opened project files, in same order as they are displayed in editor tabs (eg. not last opened order)? I was unable to find this in Editor -> Keyboard Shortcuts.

Search of forum yielded this thread. However I don't want to disable [Shift+]Ctrl+Tab, I only want to add new shortcut with analogous effect.

Also, in Editor -> Keyboard Shortcuts TreeView menu, how do I fold (close, collapse) opened node using keyboard? Neither of usual (Left Arrow or Space) does this on Ubuntu/GTK.

Thanks.

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Re: SHIFT+CTRL+PgUp/Down to cycle files in displayed order
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 01:57:37 pm »
How can I define keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+PageUp/Down to cycle through opened project files, in same order as they are displayed in editor tabs (eg. not last opened order)? I was unable to find this in Editor -> Keyboard Shortcuts.
Search of forum yielded this thread. However I don't want to disable [Shift+]Ctrl+Tab, I only want to add new shortcut with analogous effect.

This works under windows.
I can find no way in CB to provide this feature under linux. You will have to use an linux global keymapping function to equate your desired key combinations to ctrl-tab and ctrl-shift-tab.

Also, in Editor -> Keyboard Shortcuts TreeView menu, how do I fold (close, collapse) opened node using keyboard? Neither of usual (Left Arrow or Space) does this on Ubuntu/GTK.
Again, under Windows, the arrow keys work. When I get some time, I'll look to see why it does not work under linux.
Be aware, however, that if linux does not support these keys in it's native tree control, or they conflict with other functions of the control,I may not add them.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:13:27 pm by Pecan »