Author Topic: How to compile and run computer graphics programs??  (Read 8325 times)

Offline jackuars

• Single posting newcomer
How to compile and run computer graphics programs??
« on: February 20, 2011, 04:41:52 pm »
Hi  :D . I am new to code blocks, so i was wondering how could i compile and run my computer graphics animation programs, (those under graphics.h) in Code::Blocks.Is it possible with the default installation itself?  Any kind of help would be appreciated. 8) Thanking all of you in advance.   :) Hope to get an answer sooon :D

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
Re: How to compile and run computer graphics programs??
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:14:51 pm »
In order to do that you need to have a library (plus header files) for your compiler, then setup Code::Blocks to find it and link against it. graphics.h is a header that was available in Turbo C++ from Borland, but it was a 16 bit DOS thing. The only bundle we provide is with the MinGW compiler, but it does not come with such file. Have in mind we do not support MinGW either. We only offer it for convenience.

I cannot help you further as it is a third party thing, and we only support Code::Blocks here (which is not a compiler). You better try your luck with Google, or perhaps Stack Overflow.