Author Topic: Project briefcase from VC2008 with Code:: Blocks open  (Read 4233 times)

Offline lemon03

• Single posting newcomer
Project briefcase from VC2008 with Code:: Blocks open
« on: October 27, 2010, 08:34:25 pm »
Hello, first I must say sorry for my bad english, I'm a German.

I have here a problem with CodeBlocks.:

If I want to open a project briefcase from Visual C ++ 2008, the following happens: The query 'Do you want the imported projects to use the default compiler' affirms. The default compiler is the GNU GCC.

Compile current file: Nothing to be done
Build: Target is up to date. Nothing to be done.
Run: Executing blabla.exe and ...

no reaction of CodeBlocks. In the task manager books the executive exe as a process rising several 100 MB with 33% utilisation of a TripleCore. On finishing this exe in the task manager CodeBlocks replies Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, xx seconds)

What I do wrong?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline lemon03

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Project briefcase from VC2008 with Code:: Blocks open
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:06:28 pm »
Sorry, but I cant find any hints in this FAQ for my problem. The output of 'full command line' is also empty like before.

Now I do some mistakes in the current code like erase some includes and CodeBlocks return at 'compile current file':

mingw32-g++.exe  -W -g -O0  -std=c++0x -std=c++98    -c "E:\C++ CB\Kurs\Passwort in Sternchen\sternchen.cpp" -o "Debug Win32\sternchen.o"

Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings

How can this be?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 10:09:33 pm by lemon03 »