Author Topic: Application help  (Read 2714 times)

Fallingdawn

Application help
« on: February 15, 2010, 11:47:43 pm »
So after i make a console application and do a released version i run it and it ask what its suppose to but after entering an age it doesnt show the result. Help please
P.S: It's in normal C language
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main()
{
    int age;
    printf( "Please enter your age" );
    scanf( "%d", &age );
    if ( age < 100) {
        printf ("you are pretty young!/n");
    }
    else if ( age == 100) {
        printf("you are old/n");
    }
    else {
        printf( "you are really old/n");
    }
    return 0;
}

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: Application help
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 01:18:25 am »
This is NOT a programming support site; this site DOES NOT teach programming.

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline Seronis

• Almost regular
Re: Application help
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 05:29:25 am »
Would it be possible for whomever controls the forums to go ahead and make a main category for  "Help with Beginner Programming Issues" and in it put a lone sticky topic that says codeblock.orgs policy on giving newbie coding help.  And instead link to maybe the  irc channel for  c++-basic on freenode and some other legitimate help sites.  Bottom of the sticky can even say that any and all questions asked in that board will be silently deleted.  Then people who read the one and only post there will get the answers they want,  and for the people who dont read and just post a question..  well mods can save time reading and giving the standard 'we dont help' line and instead ACTUALLY blindly delete all posts there.

I think it would make life easier and filter all questions like this to a place where we dont actually feel compelled to read them.