Author Topic: Plugin Wont Work Properly (Dev-C++ Pack installer and updater)  (Read 4794 times)

Offline Coaster3000

• Single posting newcomer
Plugin Wont Work Properly (Dev-C++ Pack installer and updater)
« on: October 21, 2009, 11:30:23 pm »
For some reason All files will not work properly. I'm not sure if its the site it gets the files from or the thing. But the most common error is  File Size MisMatch

That comes up no matter what on each file. Saying it might not work and crap

Then when i try to install it brings this error up (I will post full error text of this error PREVIOUS ERROR was just to much)

DevPak was not installed
Error reading file stream!

that is all the error

Can you please help me find out what is wrong. I have been having lots of problems with my software after that hardrive wipe. But this is the first time i ever installed CodeBlocks too. But i used it before. on other computers they are great. Also if i posted in wrong area can you please move it thanks. :| i a bit knew to this whole forum as you can prob see. Thanks  :D

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: Plugin Wont Work Properly (Dev-C++ Pack installer and updater)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 08:43:23 am »
If you really want help you need to give us enough info to duplicate the problem.

OS?
Code::Blocks version/SVN?
Dev Pak URL/Site/Name

Etc.

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline Coaster3000

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 11:03:38 pm »
Sure one second

umm ill upload all my core specs in a text file and what version i downloaded. I downloaded actually the latest version. And i installed all plugins..

I am using DxDiag to gather all specs. So the file might be massive. With tons and tons of info. May take a while to get through to replicate EVERYTHING. ^^ DxDiag is DirectX Diagnostics i believe. But it also has system info and all current hardware installed and more :)

Release 8.02 (2008-02-27 19:55:16) gcc 4.2.1 Windows/unicode

As a matter of fact. The thing also does not open recent projects either. Maybe its because i did not save workspace. :-\ well that is my fault still new to this thing. I have not used it forever.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 07:02:02 am »
I have no idea how to duplicate the problem.

Without that I am giving up.

I saw no problem with devpaks a year or so ago.

And, without out you giving me the devpak info with the issue; I have to assume the problem is user error.

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org