Author Topic: undefined reference to `_GUID_DEVINTERFACE_USB_DEVICE' (MingW)  (Read 4389 times)

SedesGobhani

First time user and poster here.  So I just installed C::B 8.0.2.  Using the MingW setup (I believe, but it says I have GNU GCC Compiler in the setup menu).  I was able to get rid of one unresolved reference by adding a lib from where C::B installed the lib (C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\lib\).  Now I don't know what lib file has this GUID item.  The header file included for this GUID is C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include\ddk\usbiodef.h.

Let me know if I need to provide other info (I have no clue what you'd need to know).  I am guessing that some MingW expert who does USB programs might see this and know what library I need to include, or say if I have to compile some other library that need.

-------------- Build: Debug in test01 ---------------

Linking console executable: bin\Debug\test01.exe
obj\Debug\main.o: In function `main':
C:/Proj/test01/main.cpp:22: undefined reference to `_GUID_DEVINTERFACE_USB_DEVICE'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 1 seconds)
1 errors, 0 warnings

Thx,
SG
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:59:13 am by SedesGobhani »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: undefined reference to `_GUID_DEVINTERFACE_USB_DEVICE' (MingW)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 08:00:09 am »
You should ask this question in a MinGW-forum, it's not related to C::B in any way and therefore violates our forum rules.

This is not a general programming forum.

Topic locked !