Author Topic: added fearure to header fixup plugin  (Read 4132 times)

Offline frithjofh

• Regular
added fearure to header fixup plugin
« on: March 10, 2009, 02:36:24 pm »
hello mortenmacfly,

on my local svn installation of c::b I added a small feature to the header fixup plugin. Maybe someone finds it useful too...

In essence it adds colour to the protocol output on screen, marking the changes in a light green, to make it easier for me to find them at first sight. As I am really a beginner to programming I often use this plugin to learn about good practice of when, where and why insert which header and the colour just makes it easier for me to look the things up...

In the code y changed only few things:

1) the protocol now takes a wxArrayString with every line of output going as one entry.

2) accordingly the log generated in execution.cpp is a wxArrayString.

3) protocol.cpp parses the lines underlying those which begin with a "+" instead of "-" with a light green.

4) accordingly execution.cpp generates the strings it gives to the log array with a starting "--" for lines without changes and with a starting "++" for those changed

well, I find it useful, feel free to disagree and just throw the attachement away :D  I attach a zip with the files changed ... if found useful I would even implement further things like choosing the colour in the plugins setup dialog, or using more than one colour for different things... (seems like overkill though  :?)

regards and greetings from asturias

nausea

[attachment deleted by admin]
architect with some spare time  -  c::b compiled from last svn  -   openSuSE leap x86_64  -  AMD FX-4100