Author Topic: Use WxCTB 0.13  (Read 6698 times)

Rabbit

Use WxCTB 0.13
« on: January 27, 2009, 12:33:25 pm »
Hi all,
has anyone installed and used wxCTB 0.13 with CB 8.02?

Can anyone provide me any suggestion for configuring CB environment?
Do I need to recompile them?

Thanks in advance

R.

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Use WxCTB 0.13
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 01:59:13 pm »
Hi,

I will attach a 7-zip zipped file, that contains the wxctb 0.13 source tree, together with one extra directory 'Project'. That directory contains a cbp file for codeblocks.

It will allow you to build the package as a static lib : both on windows and on linux (currently only tested on linux, so there could be a little issue on windows, will be fixed tomorrow for sure in case there is an issue).

The output shows up in a Deliv directory.

Note that in this package I only kept the src/include directories.

What other changes did I carry out :
- renamed the directories ctb-0.13 to ctb
- because of that some source files have been changed to adjust their include directives (eg #include"wx/ctb-0.13/file.h" ---> #include"wx/ctb/file.h"
- I fixed a few minor warnings

The creation of the cbp file is based upon the makefiles for MinGW and linux, with 1 difference, during release I shoot for -o3 instead of -o2.
NOTE : the gpib is not included, in case you need this, you will have to add it yourself.

That should be it.
Enjoy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mmkider

• Almost regular
Re: Use WxCTB 0.13
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:58:42 pm »
If Project template have static library and shared library with the paths of include and libary of the wxWidgets library, I think about create a library(static、shared) for wxwidgets is easy.
Now  I  create a library for wxWidgets, I need copy the paths of include and library of the wxWidgets library.
This behavior is boring and repetitive.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:05:07 pm by mmkider »