Author Topic: The 10 august 2007 build (4365) is out.  (Read 23440 times)

Offline h8or

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • My personal webpage
Re: The 10 august 2007 build (4365) is out.
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 08:31:58 pm »
It seems the PDF Exporter crash is finally gone. I also took the time to update wxPdfDocument to the latest version.
Tanks a lot!!
=)

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 09:18:41 pm »
It seems the PDF Exporter crash is finally gone. I also took the time to update wxPdfDocument to the latest version.
Well - now I receive a compiler crash each time I try to compile the Exporter plugin. Reproducible with GCC 3.4.5 - anybody out there who's experiencing the same?!
Code
mingw32-g++.exe -Wall -g -Winvalid-pch -mthreads -include "sdk.h" -fexceptions -DBUILDING_PLUGIN -DCB_PRECOMP -DWX_PRECOMP -DHAVE_W32API_H -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DcbDEBUG -DTIXML_USE_STL -DwxUSE_UNICODE -IE:\Devel\wxWidgets\include -IE:\Devel\wxWidgets\lib\gcc_dllUnicode\mswu -IE:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\include -IE:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\include\wxscintilla\include -IwxPdfDocument\include -ID:\Devel\GCC345\include -c E:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\plugins\contrib\source_exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.cpp -o ..\..\..\.objs\plugins\contrib\Exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.o
E:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\plugins\contrib\source_exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.cpp: In constructor `wxPdfLink::wxPdfLink(int)':
E:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\plugins\contrib\source_exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.cpp:36: internal compiler error: in rest_of_handle_final, at toplev.c:2067
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
Process terminated with status 1 (31 minutes, 35 seconds)
1 errors, 11 warnings

With regards, Morten.
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline joachim

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 09:34:15 pm »
Remove src/include/autorevision.h and try again.

Thanks Ceniza, it did the trick.  :P

Interesting though, am I the only one that didn't figure that out? :shock: And the file magically reappear again!

Joachim

W2K, SP4, Compiling Nightly.

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 09:59:24 pm »
Well - now I receive a compiler crash each time I try to compile the Exporter plugin. Reproducible with GCC 3.4.5 - anybody out there who's experiencing the same?!
Code
mingw32-g++.exe -Wall -g -Winvalid-pch -mthreads -include "sdk.h" -fexceptions -DBUILDING_PLUGIN -DCB_PRECOMP -DWX_PRECOMP -DHAVE_W32API_H -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DcbDEBUG -DTIXML_USE_STL -DwxUSE_UNICODE -IE:\Devel\wxWidgets\include -IE:\Devel\wxWidgets\lib\gcc_dllUnicode\mswu -IE:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\include -IE:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\include\wxscintilla\include -IwxPdfDocument\include -ID:\Devel\GCC345\include -c E:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\plugins\contrib\source_exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.cpp -o ..\..\..\.objs\plugins\contrib\Exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.o
E:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\plugins\contrib\source_exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.cpp: In constructor `wxPdfLink::wxPdfLink(int)':
E:\Devel\CodeBlocks_Devel\src\plugins\contrib\source_exporter\wxPdfDocument\src\pdfannotation.cpp:36: internal compiler error: in rest_of_handle_final, at toplev.c:2067
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
Process terminated with status 1 (31 minutes, 35 seconds)
1 errors, 11 warnings

With regards, Morten.

Yes, I was/is getting the same error. I have not traced it to any possible cause. I was using GCC 3.4.5 when I have the error.

Note: The wxWidgets 2.8.4; I was linking against was compiled with GCC 4.2.1 SJLJ-2

Tim S
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 10:01:36 pm by stahta01 »
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 10:01:43 pm »

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 10:22:22 pm »
The PDF Exporter bug was completely unrelated to the wxPdfDocument version. One possible solution would be to downgrade to another version of wxPdfDocument. If someone finds a way to bypass that compiler error, please let me know it so I can inform the author of that library about it (well, if that means modifying the source).