Author Topic: always same output!  (Read 8787 times)

Offline sjks

• Single posting newcomer
always same output!
« on: November 24, 2013, 05:36:25 pm »
Hello , I have this problem.

When I run (and build) a program it does not build it anymore.It shows me always the output from a previous code!

The truth is that I changed some things from the settings ,compilre but I don't remember what.
If I compile code through command line (g++ -o mycode main.cpp) it is compiled fine.

I removed and reinstalled codeblocks but still the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: always same output!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 05:45:04 pm »
Any suggestions?
1. Check the modification dates for your source, object and output files. If they are in the future then you'll get this error.
2. Do a full rebuild if you use a project. If it still doesn't work delete all object/lib/output files manually and try again.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline sjks

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 05:58:10 pm »
I did "clean" project and now when I run it says always "Do you want to build the project?" ,but it doesn't build it.

Also , I am not sure how I do the things you said..You said 'delete object/lib/files' .Where  I go to delete them?You don't mean the directory of the project,right?Because it doesn't have any /lib folder and it doesn't make sense to delete that in every project ,right?

Thanks!

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 07:13:01 pm »
Please read this:  http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ-Compiling_%28errors%29#Q:_How_do_I_troubleshoot_a_compiler_problem.3F
Then try to understand what it says and try to fix your problem.
If you're not able post the full build log after a rebuild.

(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline sjks

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 04:46:04 pm »
I removed
-Werror=no-return
from 'other options' in compiler settings and now works fine!

Thank you!