Author Topic: wxSmith, ubuntu 9.1  (Read 4001 times)

Offline nime1

• Multiple posting newcomer
wxSmith, ubuntu 9.1
« on: February 09, 2010, 08:03:48 pm »
Hello,
My knownledge of linux is wery poor, of codeBlocks too and of c language is poorest  :D So I decided to learn all of this and install codeBlocks on windows and linux. Making graphical GUI seems to me like good point to start. But I have some issues which dont know to solve and a biggest is that I havent wxSmith tab in linux which I have in windows and dont understand why and how to get it. In list of addons also wxSmith is not present.
Can I download something because I dont know yet how to complie myself anything?
Please help...

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: wxSmith, ubuntu 9.1
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:28:14 pm »
Install codeblocks-contrib-package and its dependencies.

Offline nime1

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 08:53:31 pm »
Hello jens.
I allready did.
Now I'm update all "codeblocks" from my sinapsis and all plugins which I have disappears :)
Also disappears all items in "new project" wizard at start  8) so there is no way to get "Go" button.
What to do to get those back?

Offline nime1

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 09:10:40 pm »
Hm, I try to reinstall codeblocks now but they say that I have newer version installed.
How to uninstall codeblocks to try with new installation?

Offline nime1

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 12:21:35 am »
FIXED!
After finding a way to uninstalling software I complete remove previous installation through synaptic and after few tryings I installed fresh version also through synaptic and everything is OK. I have much of plugins now and wxSmith which works fine.