Code::Blocks Forums

User forums => General (but related to Code::Blocks) => Topic started by: Ressrsaibuy on September 29, 2026, 06:17:19 am

Title: CodeBlocks to play well with Dark theme.
Post by: Ressrsaibuy on September 29, 2026, 06:17:19 am
Hey all,

I've been using Eclipse for a while now and I'm starting to get really annoyed by it's utter slowness. I'm thinking of moving to Code::Blocks. I've heard a lot of good things about it and It's definitely fast from what I've seen. My biggest gripe is that it looks just terrible in my dark-theme. The tab titles are black and they stay that way causing them to be almost unreadable. And the console is black on white.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/xNR4W.png

So here's what I'd like to do:
Make the tab text white
Invert the console
Get rid of that gradient on the tab menus.

Also is it possible to get syntax coloring on even MORE categories of syntax? There's a lot of things that are just classified under "default" that I'd like to change the color to. This is how I"ve got my Eclipse colors set up and I"d like to at least get close in C::B
wave challenge (https://wavechallenge.io)
Title: Re: CodeBlocks to play well with Dark theme.
Post by: ollydbg on September 29, 2026, 11:34:50 am
The image is in year 2012, and with Code::Blocks 10.05.

So, you are a spam.