Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Did you remove 5.1 version completely?

Post a full rebuild log, read this
Using Code::Blocks / Re: How to solve the problems of FLTK in Code::Blocks
« Last post by hrz on Today at 01:12:13 pm »
If you're using GCC 5.1 it is probably too old to have support for this function. Are you using c++11 mode?
Using Code::Blocks / Re: How to solve the problems of FLTK in Code::Blocks
« Last post by hrz on Today at 10:25:57 am »
Yes! my gcc version is 5.1. I've updated to 8.1 now. The errors of <cmath> disapear. but it still fail.
Errors like this:
1.MinGW\include/winnt.h:2399:2: error: #error "undefined processor type"
#error "undefined processor type"
  ^~~~~

2.include/crtdefs.h:35:1: error: '__MINGW_EXTENSION' does not name a type; did you mean 'FL_MINOR_VERSION'
__MINGW_EXTENSION typedef unsigned __int64 size_t;
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3.include/crtdefs.h:138:9: error: '__time64_t' does not name a type; did you mean '__time32_t'?
 typedef __time64_t time_t;
         ^~~~~~~~~~
4.include/stdlib.h:348:58: error: 'size_t' has not been declared
 _CRTIMP int __cdecl __MINGW_NOTHROW mblen  (const char*, size_t);
                                                          ^~~~~~
5.include/stdlib.h:356:47: error: 'size_t' was not declared in this scope
_CRTIMP void* __cdecl __MINGW_NOTHROW malloc (size_t) __MINGW_ATTRIB_MALLOC;
                                               ^~~~~~
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 10 second(s))
50 error(s), 2 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 10 second(s))

It still have 50 errors,but this time isn't  the <cmath>.

Thank you very much!!!
Using Code::Blocks / Re: Problem with svn 12446
« Last post by oBFusCATed on Today at 09:50:05 am »
Can you post a backtrace? Does it crash if you use night builds provided by us?
If you're using GCC 5.1 it is probably too old to have support for this function. Are you using c++11 mode?
Using Code::Blocks / How to solve the problems of FLTK in Code::Blocks
« Last post by hrz on Today at 09:42:44 am »
I am read the book:Programming principles and practice using C++. And now, I am learning to use GUI library. I've downloaded the FLTK and compiled it.I've built a simple FLTK project to test and it worked.But when I inputed the example codes and downloaded all the GUI files in www.stroustrup.com and included them,they were failed to compiled.
The basic message are:
1. OS:windows 10,
2. Code::Blocks version:17.12,
3.FLTK version: 1.3.5,
The compile message are:
1.cmath:1094:11: error: '::hypot' has not been declared
   using ::hypot;
           ^
2.gcc/mingw32/5.1.0/include/c++/bits/locale_facets_nonio.h:1971:5: error: template-id 'do_get<>' for 'String std::__cxx11::messages<char>::do_get(std::messages_base::catalog, int, int, const String&) const' does not match any template declaration
     messages<char>::do_get(catalog, int, int, const string&) const;
3.Window.h:25:18: error: expected ')' before 'xy'
     Window(Point xy, int w, int h, const string& title);
4.Point.h:33:18: error: expected ')' before 'xy'
5.Point.h:98:5: error: 'Vector_ref' does not name a type
     Vector_ref<Button> selection;

Process terminated with status 1 (0 minute(s), 2 second(s))
50 error(s), 30 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 2 second(s))

why the <cmath> should be error?
why "Point.h" is error?
I don't know how to solve these problems, anyone could help me?
Thanks!!!
ollydbg. Thanks for the Page and info as I was able to get the wxwidget pretty printing to work with the help form the page. I fell into a few minor holes, which could filed in by updating the page so other people do not fall into the same holes, which are/were:
1) In the Menu->Settings->Debugger settings. Open the debugger plugin setting dialog and uncheck the "Disable startup scripts (-nx) (GDB only)" option.

2) If you are using the https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/blob/master/misc/gdb/print.py file then add the following to the gdbinit file:
sys.path.insert(0, 'D:/temp')         
from wxprint import register_wxwidgets_printers
register_wxwidgets_printers (None)

Rember to change the directory to where you have saved the print.py file.

3) Update it to change the "source F:\msys64\mingw64\etc\gdbinit" to "source $(TARGET_COMPILER_DIR)etc\gdbinit"

4) You may want to change the note about the "register_libstdcxx_printers(None)" additional line was added to MSYS in https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/pull/6351 (6-Apr-2020) and if people are using a later version then they do not need to do anything.
Using Code::Blocks / Re: Problem with svn 12446
« Last post by AndrewCot on Today at 09:25:12 am »
My debugging shows the crash occurs in the in the SortTemplates() function in the \src\sdk\newfromtemplatedlg.cpp file, but the problem is hard to debug as the variables are wxWidget data types and are not shown in a readable format in the watch window. I have got the wxwidget pretty printing to work, but it is missing some of the structures... More work!!!!!

It looks like there may be some GCC bug as I have added a bunch of logging, but it does not work as my first line "if (data1->pt)" causes a crash. If I set a breakpoint on the line and watch the data1->pt is shows "Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffffd90246c0". When watching data1 is is also pointing to 0xffffffffd90246c0.

I suspect a GCC issue. Anyone got any ideas or any pointers on what to try next?

When I modify the newfromtemplatedlg.cpp the following is the relevant biuld log output:
-------------- Build: sdk in Code::Blocks wx3.1.x (64 bit) (compiler: MSYS2 GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

Running target pre-build steps
.objs31_64\autorevision +wx +int +t .. include/autorevision.h
g++.exe -Wall -std=gnu++11 -m64 -g -Og -pipe -mthreads -fmessage-length=0 -fexceptions -DHAVE_W32API_H -D__WXMSW__ -DWXUSINGDLL -DcbDEBUG -DNOPCH -DwxUSE_UNICODE -D_WIN64 -Woverloaded-virtual -DEXPORT_LIB -DEXPORT_EVENTS -DWXMAKINGDLL_SCI -IF:\Andrew_Development\wxWidgets-3.1.5\include -IF:\Andrew_Development\wxWidgets-3.1.5\lib\gcc_dll\mswu -Isdk\wxscintilla\include -Iinclude\tinyxml -Iinclude -Iinclude\tinyxml -Iinclude\scripting\include -Isdk\mozilla_chardet\include -Isdk\mozilla_chardet\include\mfbt -Isdk\mozilla_chardet\include\nsprpub\pr\include -Isdk\mozilla_chardet\include\xpcom -Isdk\mozilla_chardet\include\xpcom\base -Isdk\mozilla_chardet\include\xpcom\glue -Isdk\scripting\bindings -c F:\Andrew_Development\codeblocks_sf\src\sdk\newfromtemplatedlg.cpp -o .objs31_64\sdk\newfromtemplatedlg.o
g++.exe -shared  -Wl,--out-implib=devel31_64\libcodeblocks.a -Wl,--dll -LF:\Andrew_Development\wxWidgets-3.1.5\lib\gcc_dll -Ldevel31_64 <<<OBJECT LIST REMOVED>>>  -o devel31_64\codeblocks.dll -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base -Wl,--add-stdcall-alias -Wl,--enable-auto-import -Wl,--no-undefined -m64  -lshfolder -ltxml -lwxscintilla_cb -lsquirrel -lgdi32 -lwxmsw31u
Output file is devel31_64\codeblocks.dll with size 126.20 MB
Running target post-build steps
cmd /c if not exist devel31_64\share\CodeBlocks mkdir devel31_64\share\CodeBlocks
zip -jq9 devel31_64\share\CodeBlocks\manager_resources.zip sdk\resources\*.xrc
cmd /c "cd sdk\resources & zip -0 -q ..\..\devel31_64\share\CodeBlocks\manager_resources.zip images\*.png images\8x8\*.png images\10x10\*.png images\12x12\*.png images\16x16\*.png images\20x20\*.png images\24x24\*.png images\28x28\*.png images\32x32\*.png images\40x40\*.png images\48x48\*.png images\56x56\*.png images\64x64\*.png"

You can select the compiler while you create the project. Isn't this the case for D projects?
Help / Re: Project - compiler changes do not cause debugger to change
« Last post by oBFusCATed on Today at 09:16:17 am »
The compiler can reference a debugger configuration.
And when you use Debug -> Active debugger -> Target's default this would be reflected correctly.
Or you can use this menu to select the debugger config you want to use.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10