Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Help / Installed the CodeBlocks-20.03mingw-setup
« Last post by kihna on Yesterday at 12:17:58 pm »
What steps can be taken to resolve the missing "_o___cexit" procedure error when trying to open the Code::Blocks IDE after installing the CodeBlocks-20.03mingw-setup on Windows?
Probably you added libsprite.a and libbgi.a to the old MinGW lib folder, and the new MinGW is looking in it's own lib folder so it does not find them. When compiling from command line you are using the old MinGW because it is in the path.
I upgraded code blocks today using 20.03mingw-setup.exe. Now, I cannot build any c/c++ code. Build error ".../x86-64-w64-mingw/bin/id.exe: cannot find -lsprite & -lbgi: No such file of directory". However, I can compile the code using g++ on the Windows command-line. Thank you for your assistance.
Nightly builds / Re: The 05 July 2024 build (13536) is out.
« Last post by Khram on July 15, 2024, 12:20:55 pm »
Maybe it was my mistake. I simply had to restore everything from the archive. In the CB-13533 version, the same operations are performed without any complaints. I'm sorry, I'll try to study this problem a little later.
« Last post by Wkerry on July 15, 2024, 11:32:16 am »
Please give usable info otherwise like your previous posts will go into the bit bucket grave.
« Last post by Khram on July 14, 2024, 11:04:14 pm »
It's a pity. My old program projects with compilation sequences broke. The C++ compiler settings are messed up. I urgently returned to version 13533_win 64. A little later I will try to find a solution to this strange problem. :'(
Using Code::Blocks / Re: How to configure SPIR-V compiler in codeblocks
« Last post by cdavalillo on July 14, 2024, 04:34:47 pm »
Thank you for the help, that is exactly what I was asking for. Now I have the following compilation command

Code
$compiler $options $includes -c $file -o $file_dir/$file_name.$exe_ext

And in the Others tag in the field of object file extension I have the spv extension. This settings yield a .spv compiled file and after checking the compiled file with the SPIR-V visualizer (https://www.khronos.org/spir/visualizer/) I get what is in the following image
« Last post by stahta01 on July 14, 2024, 12:54:07 pm »
« Last post by cdavalillo on July 14, 2024, 06:36:47 am »
Ok now I know that the compiler is glslc located at /usr/bin so the tool chain should looks like this image. But how to configure Code::Blocks to run a compilation as it was done by the following command line

Code
glslc /home/User/CodeBlocks_Projects/GLSL/vs_background.vert  -o vert.spv

In which the .vert file is a GLSL shader file and the .spv is the compiled byte code SPIR-V program.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10