Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Help / Re: Squirrel Build Script Syntax Error: expected 'IDENTIFIER'
« Last post by BlueHazzard on January 18, 2022, 08:34:28 am »
Done, thank you for reporting this!
General (but related to Code::Blocks) / Can't Donate
« Last post by dwaindibbley on January 18, 2022, 08:01:52 am »
I don't know if anyone is aware but I have tried to donate to Codeblocks project a couple of times over the last couple of years via PayPal and always get the message "You cannot contribute from your Country". The territory that I am try to contribute from FYI is Hong Kong.
Thanks for the response.
Development / Re: Config save bug query
« Last post by AndrewCot on January 18, 2022, 06:35:03 am »
I have created ticket 1179.
Using Code::Blocks / suggestion for the Code::Blocks development
« Last post by ridasixe on January 18, 2022, 06:00:31 am »
Hi,

I installed Code::Blocks today and I am quite satisfied with what I have seen so far. As an absolutely mandatory feature, I need my editor to show whitespace characters to me but I could not find this option in the preferences/settings.

After searching the web and looking around in all the other menus, I found this option hidden in Edit -> Editor Tweaks -> Show whitespace characters. The thing that is completely irritating to me is the fact that the other options in Edit -> Editor Tweaks are also accessible through the settings while this option is not. Maybe, this could be designed more consistent?

Finally, I do not have a question left (until now) but I think that this information should be located somewhere on the internet so that others who are looking for it can find it more easily than I did.

Best regards
Development / Re: Remove coders query from plugins
« Last post by Pecan on January 18, 2022, 04:49:44 am »
It seems that coders query, alias black duck is now www.openhub.net and i do not seem to find the code search, it looks like some spamy website, with no real benefit (i am open if some one disagrees with me)

we probably should remove the plugin from our code base...

+vote here
« Last post by The_GTA on January 18, 2022, 02:51:26 am »
base is a keyword in squirrel, so you have to use an other parameter variable name
I have followed the example on this Code::Blocks documentation page:

https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/Build_scripts

If the example is faulty then could you please get somebody to fix it?

EDIT: I have confirmed that renaming the variable to "cbase" has fixed the syntax error. Thank you very much for the hint, BlueHazzard! 👍👍👍
Development / Re: Config save bug query
« Last post by BlueHazzard on January 18, 2022, 01:17:56 am »
Sry, i was not able to look at this, for now... I have to make a reminder for this....
I think it would be better to create a ticket...
Using Code::Blocks / Re: Can't add X11 to search directory
« Last post by BlueHazzard on January 18, 2022, 01:15:52 am »
We are not the maintainer for the flat pack distribution, we even didn't knew this exists.
Some time ago a user asked if he could distribute the flat pack and one of our devs said, that this is not a good idea, because of the file access rights (like you experienced)...
At this time i looked at this and it was not possible to add only read permission, or at least i did not find it...

On the other hand, whoever is building the flatpak could simply update the permissions to allow access to the host filesystem, depending on security requirements read-only to (almost) everything and write-access only to the home directory.
So you say, this is now possible?
It would be great to have some flatpack codeblocks... Will have to look into it....
« Last post by BlueHazzard on January 18, 2022, 01:08:30 am »
base is a keyword in squirrel, so you have to use an other parameter variable name
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10