Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Yes, long time no see. LOL.
I still use cb almost every day and plan to make a project wizard in our team as a RAD tool. So, I always keep my local code as fresh as remote svn repo, and because of inconvenience of svn, I have to fork a git repo at github, and fresh it as soon as possible(if all are ok). So, found the issue.
And, I think it's not a good idea that there were some cb projects or workspaces depended on wx version line **_wx30_**, **_wx32_** in cb src directory. I home the official team would plan to improve it too.
thanks.
Hi, long time no see.

Yes, I think you are right. Thanks.
As we known, cb's official repo is svn, and will generate version infomation from local svn repo directory. And, it still provide a method to generating such version form local git repo. But, the code miss a space character when contact a git command at build_tools/autorevision/autorevision.cpp:221:
Code
        if (GetProcessOutput(output, vcsExecutable + " log --grep=\"git-svn-id\" --max-count=1" + workingDir))
here, there should be a space character between "--max-count=1" and workingDir params.
Hope to fix it. Thanks
Plugins development / Re: Code completion using LSP and clangd
« Last post by Pecan on Yesterday at 11:31:34 pm »
@gd_on
Please copy the newly built clangd_client.dll from the devel folder to the output folder (since the devel version has debugger info) and try again.

The exception should be caught if you'll respond with "stop" to the exception notice and the .rpt file should have a backtrace.

Alternatively, you could run coldeblocks in the debugger and repond "stop" to the exception and the debugger will stop on the exception line.

Make sure that your debugger options are set to "catch c++ exceptions" and that you compiled all of codeblocks with the -g compiler option (Settings/Globals cb_release_type).

Thanks.
« Last post by gd_on on Yesterday at 06:59:56 pm »
I have problems with this new svn 13484 version, even after a full C::B rebuild. I use wxWidgets 3.2.4 for C::B on a Windows 11 64 bits.
C::B compiles normally. executable launches normally too, but when I try to open a project, I obtain an unhandled exception. I can try to continue, but C::B does not work as it should.
I have a rpt file which indicates problems within wxsmithlib.dll, but strangely no references to clangd plugin, but it's certainly this plugin which causes the problem. I had no such problem with my previous svn 13482.
I'm on windows 11 fully updated. I use gcc, clangd,... form msys2 installation, fully updated too.
If I disable clangd plugin and use standard codecompletion, it works correctly.

May be, it's something wrong on my side, but until now, I have not found the problem.

gd_on
Using Code::Blocks / gcc under ubuntu codeblocks
« Last post by benx2benx on Yesterday at 12:02:21 pm »
Hello,
codeblocks compiling C code fails when math functions are requested sin, cos sqrt ...
Windows does not permit direct access to HW ports
« Last post by ollydbg on Yesterday at 08:33:07 am »
Clangd Code Action (aka "fix available") is enabled from Head rev 13484.

Right-click any LSP log message containing "fix available" and select "Apply fix available" from the context menu.

This is a really nice feature! Good work!!! I will try it soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10