Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
You likely need to edit "src\codeblocks\src\plugins\codecompletion\Makefile.am"

Thanks Tim.

I will modify this file and push all the commits with "- CC:" log message prefix.

@ollydbg: I always find names like *manager rather nondescriptive, like *object, *system, *thing.

As usual: Naming is hard.
You likely need to edit "src\codeblocks\src\plugins\codecompletion\Makefile.am"
OK, patch file created, see attachment.

I have patches for all the cbp files.

Any objections?
Hi, I think the file name and class name is not correct, and I want to change the file name from "nativeparser.cpp" to "parsemanager.cpp", in-fact, I have already comments in the header file:

Code
/** @brief NativeParser class is just like a manager class to control Parser objects.
 * Normally, Each C::B Project (cbp) will have an associated Parser object.
 * In another mode, all C::B projects belong to a C::B workspace share a single Parser object.
 * Nativeparser will manage all the Parser objects.
 */
class NativeParser : public wxEvtHandler, NativeParserBase
{

I see the clangd_client already has the file name changes.

I think I can handle the cbp file changes, the class name changes, but I'm not sure how to change the auto-tools build system. Any dev can help with this? Maybe, I just need to commit the changes, and you can help to change the other build system files? Thanks.
Help / Re: Input Delay in Editor
« Last post by ollydbg on February 19, 2024, 03:03:06 am »
To check which causes the delay issue, I think there are some steps:

1, you can remove or disable all the plugins, and see whether this issue still happens.
2, you can enable the plugins one by one, and see whether this issue happens after some plugin get activated.

Tell use more details about your C::B, such as revision, you OS and other things. Thanks.
Nightly builds / Re: The 18 February 2024 build (13456) is out.
« Last post by Xaviou on February 18, 2024, 10:56:54 pm »
Hi.

OS X version of this rev can be downloaded from my website.
There is only a macOS-11.6 version.
Note that it is not a notarized version of the application.

32 bits version for Windows can also be found in the same place.

Debian Bookworm and Bullseye (32 and 64 bits) can be installed from my repo
The corresponding unsigned deb files can also be downloaded from the website page linked above.

Ubuntu-22.04 and 23.10 versions can be installed from my ppa

Regards
Xav'
Help / Input Delay in Editor
« Last post by coconok on February 18, 2024, 05:34:14 pm »
Hey guys,

while I write in the editor from code blocks I always get an input delay from the keyboard. My curser from the mouse doesnt stuck and I can click on everything. It happened random and it goes away after a few minutes or when I restart code blocks. I have the most things on default. I 've found some tips in the www but nothing really helped, like playing with the input delay in the settings.

My System Win 10, codeblocks is updated to newest build.
Nightly builds / The 18 February 2024 build (13456) is out.
« Last post by killerbot on February 18, 2024, 05:23:54 pm »
We switched to gcc 13.1.0 (on 04 June 2023) --> download the new wx/mingw dll's see link below

Get the compiler we use here : https://github.com/brechtsanders/winlibs_mingw/releases/download/13.1.0-16.0.5-11.0.0-ucrt-r5/winlibs-x86_64-posix-seh-gcc-13.1.0-mingw-w64ucrt-11.0.0-r5.7z

Get quick announcements through the RSS feed http://www.codeblocks.org/nightly/CodeBlock_RSS.xml

Before you use a nightly make sure you understand how it works.

A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll(s) for Code::Blocks : https://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/wxmsw32u_gcc_cb_wx324_2D_gcc1310-mingw64.7z
A link to Mingw64 dll's needed by Code::Blocks : http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/Mingw64dlls13.1.0.7z

The 18 Februari 2024 build is out.
  - Windows :
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/2024/CB_20240218_rev13456_win64.7z
  - Linux :
   none

The current SDK version is : 2.25.0

Resolved Fixed:

• Clangd_client: 1.2.112 24/02/10 Enable code completion list to show icons.
  • Clangd_Client: Remove instruction "int3" trap mistakenly left in code. Thanks SharkCZ.
  • ThreadSearch: apply #1436 Patch, add an option in ThreadSearch "MatchInComments". Thanks Tiger Beard.
  • wxSmith: apply #1437 Patch, wxSmithTreeContextMenu now has CopyPaste items. Thanks Tiger Beard.

Regressions/Confirmed/Annoying/Common bugs:

Using Code::Blocks / Re: My todo list is always empty
    « Last post by ollydbg on February 18, 2024, 10:12:26 am »
    The OP has no spaces between the comment and the TODO and they lack user or priority information, so the regex may skip them.

In my test(see the screen shot in my previous comment), I do not have any spaces between "//" and the "TODO".
    Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10