Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Plugins development / Re: Code completion using LSP and clangd
« Last post by ollydbg on Today at 03:47:22 pm »
When debugging, the current PC (program counter) marker is covered by the clangd_client marker.

See the image below, the first image is that the debugger hits the breakpoint at the line 2342, you see the current PC marker can't be seen

In the second image, you see that if the "next line" button get clicked, the current PC marker can be seen again.

The compiler I use is MinGW which was included with codeblocks setup file
Obviously not, because it was not the MSYS2 compiler, and the path was different.
Nightly builds / Re: The 09 May 2024 build (13518) is out.
« Last post by lp08 on Today at 03:25:18 am »
I got some of these warning messages when opening a project.

Would it be possible to update highlighting for c++23 (or 26 supported by compilers)?

Thanks!  :)
To Code Blocks_User did you install the compiler that you told Code::Blocks to use?

Tim S.
« Last post by ChosenName on Yesterday at 08:22:28 pm »
Thanks for the clarification - appreciated.
« Last post by stahta01 on Yesterday at 08:04:54 pm »
Windows Defender, what of it?

So, I just scanned all four downloaded and unzipped folders with Windows Defender (off-line) and no problem was detected!

Edit2: FYI: Reporting a problem without the information needed to confirm the problem is just a waste of time (both yours and the CB Dev Team)
My guess is yours was an on-line scan and on-line scans are more likely to have false positives!
The guess of on-line scan is based on the fact you failed to download it for an off line scan.

Tim S.
I have done everything as stated in manuals but haven't solved the problems. I am attaching build log and settings screentshots.

-------------- Build file: "no target" in "no project" (compiler: unknown)---------------

Nothing to be done (all items are up-to-date).

Checking for existence: C:\Users\abhis\Documents\C\checkprgrm.exe
« Last post by ChosenName on Yesterday at 06:16:52 pm »
Windows Defender, what of it?
« Last post by stahta01 on Yesterday at 05:44:52 pm »
Both Chrome and Edge refuse to download the new version for me, citing "virus detected".

It's not a problem I've encountered very often, if at all, with Code::Blocks downloads previously.

I suggest learning the name of your anti-virus software!

Tim S.
« Last post by ChosenName on Yesterday at 03:51:58 pm »
Both Chrome and Edge refuse to download the new version for me, citing "virus detected".

It's not a problem I've encountered very often, if at all, with Code::Blocks downloads previously.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10