Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Help / Re: codeblocks randomly crashes when writing
« Last post by Wkerry on Today at 08:40:59 am »
cdavalillo previous posts indicate you are a BOT.
Patch with support for "Apply fix" as well.
« Last post by cdavalillo on Today at 02:01:43 am »
Im using the X11 window system, I disable Wayland because can't run other applications. The error would be fixed if I change back to Wayland?
« Last post by cdavalillo on Today at 01:59:27 am »
I have the exact same problem in the same OS (Debian 12) and I tired too. I though that it was a problem in the /tmp folder but turns out that its not. Is a smartsense problem.
Nightly builds / Re: The 24 March 2024 build (13493) is out.
« Last post by nenin on Yesterday at 02:48:44 pm »
Error detected: when I tried to compile single file, does not matter through menu, tree or hot key, C::B tries to run library instead of compile it.
Win 10 64b.
Help / Re: Fresh install of codeblocks seems to have messed up paths in some projects
« Last post by Vigor on March 27, 2024, 03:46:33 pm »
THANK YOU!

That fixed it, somehow the working directory on the projects that are failing to load data files got changed to C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin

And the projects that continued working correctly had a working directory of .     Just a single period.
Did you try adjusting the working folder for the CB Project?

Edit: Add steps to adjust working folder for target
With project open
Menu: Project -> Properties..
Tab: Build Targets
Select target to be changed
Change "Execution working dir" value

Tim S.
Help / Re: Fresh install of codeblocks seems to have messed up paths in some projects
« Last post by Vigor on March 27, 2024, 03:08:20 pm »
I don't think it is either.

As I said in the beginning, it compiles fine and runs fine IF I move the generated executable from the default location to the location of the project/workspace file .cbp

But normally I don't need to move the executable.    If I were to create a new codeblocks project today, and compile it, the executable would be in BASEFOLDER/bin/debug/executable.exe where BASEFOLDER=the origin of the .cbp file.

Then, while launching from codeblocks, the exe would launch as if it were in the same folder as the .cbp

If I wanted to run the exe WITHOUT codeblocks, I would need to move it to the same folder as the .cbp because the relative paths to data and image files would be broken from its compiled location.

In other words, the codeblock environment normally fudges the path to make the executable behave as if it were somewhere else (for convenience) and it isn't currently doing that.

but here is the build log

-------------- Clean: Debug in Colonize2 (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

Cleaned "Colonize2 - Debug"

-------------- Build: Debug in Colonize2 (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\316Block.cpp" -o obj\Debug\316Block.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Cities.cpp" -o obj\Debug\Cities.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\ColBlock.cpp" -o obj\Debug\ColBlock.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\ColBlockView.cpp" -o obj\Debug\ColBlockView.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\helper.cpp" -o obj\Debug\helper.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\main.cpp" -o obj\Debug\main.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Map.cpp" -o obj\Debug\Map.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\MapView.cpp" -o obj\Debug\MapView.o
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\316Block.cpp: In member function 'std::__cxx11::string Block316::IndexNames(int)':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\316Block.cpp:344:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
 }
 ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Cities.cpp: In member function 'bool Cities::IsCity(int, int)':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Cities.cpp:285:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     for(int i = 0; i < cities.size(); i++)
                    ~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Map.cpp: In member function 'void CMap::DrawCities()':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Map.cpp:352:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     for(int i = 0; i < cities->cities.size(); i++)
                    ~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Map.cpp: In member function 'void CMap::DrawUnits()':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Map.cpp:810:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     for(int i = 0; i < punits->units.size(); i++)
                    ~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Map.cpp: In member function 'bool CMap::IsCity(int, int)':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Map.cpp:1004:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     for(int i = 0; i < cities->cities.size(); i++)
                    ~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\NatBlock.cpp" -o obj\Debug\NatBlock.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\NatSetts.cpp" -o obj\Debug\NatSetts.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Slider.cpp" -o obj\Debug\Slider.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\stb_image.cpp" -o obj\Debug\stb_image.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\TexFont.cpp" -o obj\Debug\TexFont.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Texture.cpp" -o obj\Debug\Texture.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Units.cpp" -o obj\Debug\Units.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp" -o obj\Debug\UnitView.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\View.cpp" -o obj\Debug\View.o
g++.exe -Wall -g -I"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include" -c "C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp" -o obj\Debug\Views.o
g++.exe -L"C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\lib" -o bin\Debug\Colonize2.exe obj\Debug\316Block.o obj\Debug\Cities.o obj\Debug\ColBlock.o obj\Debug\ColBlockView.o obj\Debug\helper.o obj\Debug\main.o obj\Debug\Map.o obj\Debug\MapView.o obj\Debug\NatBlock.o obj\Debug\NatSetts.o obj\Debug\Slider.o obj\Debug\stb_image.o obj\Debug\TexFont.o obj\Debug\Texture.o obj\Debug\Units.o obj\Debug\UnitView.o obj\Debug\View.o obj\Debug\Views.o   -lglfw3 -lglfw3dll -lopengl32
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp: In member function 'void UnitView::Draw()':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:42:12: warning: enumeration value 'UV_OLD' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
     switch (uvt)
            ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp: In member function 'void UnitView::DrawUnit()':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:83:15: warning: enumeration value 'DT_OCCUPATION' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
         switch(dt[z])
               ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:83:15: warning: enumeration value 'DT_SPECIALTY' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:83:15: warning: enumeration value 'DT_TIMEINSLOT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:83:15: warning: enumeration value 'DT_LG4BIT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp: In member function 'int UnitView::GetDTSize(DataType)':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:155:11: warning: enumeration value 'DT_UNITTYPE' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
     switch(d)
           ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:155:11: warning: enumeration value 'DT_VOID' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp: In member function 'void UnitView::Keyboard(int, int, int)':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\UnitView.cpp:232:23: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
             if(active == un1.units.size())
                ~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp: In member function 'void Views::Draw()':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:15:12: warning: enumeration value 'V_NAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
     switch (cur)
            ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:15:12: warning: enumeration value 'V_CTV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:15:12: warning: enumeration value 'V_B3V' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:15:12: warning: enumeration value 'V_NSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:15:12: warning: enumeration value 'V_MSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp: In member function 'void Views::Keyboard(int, int, int)':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:36:15: warning: enumeration value 'V_NAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
         switch(cur)
               ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:36:15: warning: enumeration value 'V_CTV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:36:15: warning: enumeration value 'V_B3V' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:36:15: warning: enumeration value 'V_NSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:36:15: warning: enumeration value 'V_MSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp: In member function 'void Views::Mouse(int, int, int)':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:57:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_NAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
     switch(cur)
           ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:57:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_CTV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:57:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_B3V' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:57:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_NSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:57:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_MSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp: In member function 'void Views::MouseMove()':
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:72:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_NAT' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
     switch(cur)
           ^
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:72:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_CTV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:72:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_B3V' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:72:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_NSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
C:\Parse Project\Greenville\Colonize2\Views.cpp:72:11: warning: enumeration value 'V_MSV' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
Output file is bin\Debug\Colonize2.exe with size 2.11 MB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minute(s), 3 second(s))
0 error(s), 33 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 3 second(s))

Profile spammer reported to moderator.
Sorry, but can u give me the correct one for it?

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10