Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Announcements / Re: Migrate CodeBlocks IDE mingw64 toolchain to MinGW 9.0.0
« Last post by oBFusCATed on June 11, 2021, 03:06:32 pm »
Today, just install a compiler release which has the required (but useless /* end of c++modernity trolling*/) features.

https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/FAQ-General#Q:_What_is_Code::Blocks.3F
https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/FAQ-General#Q:_What_Code::Blocks_is_not.3F
Announcements / Migrate CodeBlocks IDE mingw64 toolchain to MinGW 9.0.0
« Last post by cbUser121 on June 11, 2021, 02:53:44 pm »
Hello,

i'm trying to learn C++17, compile my code with <execution> and <filesystem> headers under Windows operation system and i have issues with it. I find out that this issues may be caused by MinGW64 version.
1) <execution> header not found in toolchain include directory.
2) <filesystem> compilation fails, you can just try to include it. ​

Could you please tell, when C::B will support last mingw64 version? (9.0.0). I really dont want to install Visual Studio on my mashine :(
Help / Re: Project not working when copying it to different pc
« Last post by stahta01 on June 10, 2021, 06:44:15 pm »
thanks for the heads up. i put all executables in the gitignore now. didnt know that was problematic in git

It is normal to not put any generated binaries under direct version control.
Note: People sometimes put binaries tools needed to build the project under version control.
And, when you make a release the generated binaries are part of the release under Git (I have yet to do this myself; so, I could be wrong).
In git, it appears to be standard to create an git tag as part of doing a release.

Tim S. 
Help / Re: Project not working when copying it to different pc
« Last post by moriluka on June 10, 2021, 06:09:48 pm »
thanks for the heads up. i put all executables in the gitignore now. didnt know that was problematic in git
Help / Re: build and rebuild in command promt
« Last post by BlueHazzard on June 10, 2021, 02:15:25 pm »
Do not resurrect old threads, create a new one...

The build log is in the build log tab at the bottom of codeblocks.
If it is not visible:
View->Logs->Build log
Help / Re: build and rebuild in command promt
« Last post by Temtaime on June 10, 2021, 12:59:46 pm »
Hello.
Trying to build from command line, it works OK, but there's no console output from codeblocks, but the wiki states that it should output something.
How can i get the build log ?
Or just "wxS()", _T() and wxT() are not needed anymore.

Note that since wxWidgets 2.9.0 you shouldn't use wxT() anymore in your program sources
In wxssettings.cpp, line 259, you use the macro _() to set the string wxS(""). As far as I understand, this string does not need to be translated (and more, must not...). So a macro as _T() or wxT() or may be wxT_2() should be preferable. And it's probably also the case for some other strings in the same cpp file.
changing to /bin/bash did nothing. maybe it needs to run in csh.. will try
I don't see full build log in your posts, please post one.
Also after a build please post the output of "ls -lAtr" in the folder where you expect the executable to be.
The output should look something like the output from Commaster.
You have to have x-es in the permissions for the executable.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10