Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
To Code Blocks_User did you install the compiler that you told Code::Blocks to use?

Tim S.
Nightly builds / Re: The 09 May 2024 build (13518) is out.
« Last post by ChosenName on Today at 08:22:28 pm »
Thanks for the clarification - appreciated.
« Last post by stahta01 on Today at 08:04:54 pm »
Windows Defender, what of it?

So, I just scanned all four downloaded and unzipped folders with Windows Defender (off-line) and no problem was detected!

Edit2: FYI: Reporting a problem without the information needed to confirm the problem is just a waste of time (both yours and the CB Dev Team)
My guess is yours was an on-line scan and on-line scans are more likely to have false positives!
The guess of on-line scan is based on the fact you failed to download it for an off line scan.

Tim S.
I have done everything as stated in manuals but haven't solved the problems. I am attaching build log and settings screentshots.

-------------- Build file: "no target" in "no project" (compiler: unknown)---------------

Nothing to be done (all items are up-to-date).

Checking for existence: C:\Users\abhis\Documents\C\checkprgrm.exe
« Last post by ChosenName on Today at 06:16:52 pm »
Windows Defender, what of it?
« Last post by stahta01 on Today at 05:44:52 pm »
Both Chrome and Edge refuse to download the new version for me, citing "virus detected".

It's not a problem I've encountered very often, if at all, with Code::Blocks downloads previously.

I suggest learning the name of your anti-virus software!

Tim S.
« Last post by ChosenName on Today at 03:51:58 pm »
Both Chrome and Edge refuse to download the new version for me, citing "virus detected".

It's not a problem I've encountered very often, if at all, with Code::Blocks downloads previously.
Help / Re: Blank grey screen
« Last post by Piksa on Today at 11:53:18 am »
I found it you need to click view and Menager, Logs ( F2 and shift + F2 i had to accidenly clicked it  ) ;)
Help / Blank grey screen
« Last post by Piksa on Today at 11:31:31 am »
Hey, i have grey blank screen and i dont know what to do i can open files but the files dont show on left on the screen like earlier
i even re installed it
Help / Re: Code Blocks shows only a blank grey screen
« Last post by Piksa on Today at 11:29:19 am »
hey i have the same problem but i dont have anything else then blank screen
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10