Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
one strange thing i noticed which might be interresting is that i use the TDM compiler (modified version by me) with msys2 and the static runtime version of wxwidgets 3.2 works out of the box  with the autotools build :o has'nt crashed once on me.
but if i use the standard windows build with the batch files it goes ape huh.

the TDM build i use was made for msys2 and unless using -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ it works just like the normal msys2 mingw builds.
other than that i fixed a bug with the cleanup function which was leaking path handles to the exception mechanism if it failed to run and i changed the _onexit routine running the cleanup function to atexit using a wrapper.
https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/commit/ba7eac7846234a4d3f8f22f8d060ef85d4d6d749

this one, but since they dont intend on providing neither a mingw64 nor mingw32 build it might make more sense to just add the fix to C::B base ?.
doh seems they removed it again  ::) but the modified version linked here works.

What github issue or pull request are you using? Can you share the links?

Or, you suggest pushing your contributions to the C::B's source base?

Thanks.
doh seems they removed it again  ::) but the modified version linked here works.
Development / Re: error translation in 'ccdebuginfo.cpp'
« Last post by Miguel Gimenez on Yesterday at 10:12:57 pm »
Profile and signature spammer reported to moderator.
Nightly builds / Re: The 25 May 2024 build (13524) is out.
« Last post by Xaviou on Yesterday at 10:10:09 pm »
Hi.

I'm sorry, I can't provide an OS X version of this rev  :(

32 bits version for Windows can also be can be downloaded from my website.

Debian Bookworm and Bullseye (32 and 64 bits) can be installed from my repo
The corresponding unsigned deb files can also be downloaded from the website page linked above.

Ubuntu-22.04, 23.10 and 24.04 versions can be installed from my ppa

Regards
Xav'
Development / Re: error translation in 'ccdebuginfo.cpp'
« Last post by barek133756 on Yesterday at 09:05:44 pm »
thanks you. it was solve my problem
Nightly builds / Re: The 25 May 2024 build (13524) is out.
« Last post by yositoki-mabbe on Yesterday at 08:48:32 pm »
managed to make C::B display wxWidgets warnings twice. here's how to reproduce them:

1st warning:
  • open a cbp project you've created in C::B
  • if there are any files available for viewing, any at all, even if you're staring at just one file, manually close them and get met with this:
  • you are given the option to "Stop" or "Continue"

2nd warning:
  • right-click on project name, and click on "Properties..."
  • go to "Libraries" tab
  • click on the "Try to detect missing ones" button and get met with this:
  • unlike the 1st warning, the 2nd one causes C::B to crash!
here is the modified package build for codeblocks with both mingw32 and mingw64 added as well as 32 bit clang if someone prefers the ucrt build.
ah wait you mean for older OS like win7 ? well it should still be possible by setting the WIN32_WINNT flag to 0x601 and building it with mingw64.
i do have a prebuilt package you can try out if you want ?.
otherwise you probably have to build the package yourself but they did include mingw64 in the PKGBUILD now but it is not avaliable as a pacman package yet it seems.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10