Author Topic: Project build options - no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags  (Read 98 times)

Offline jmClifford

• Multiple posting newcomer
Hi.
With my CB on Win10 I find that "Project build options - has no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags".  This is for the likes of c++11 and c++17.
Is the expectation to use "Other compiler options" instead of "Compiler Flags" ??
How are the tick boxes intended to be aligned ??

I trust this ("Project Build Options") is where I should make these project settings (that are not global) and as such expressed in the *.cbp file??

Regards JC.......

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Hi.
With my CB on Win10 I find that "Project build options - has no available tick boxes for Compiler Flags".  This is for the likes of c++11 and c++17.
Is the expectation to use "Other compiler options" instead of "Compiler Flags" ??
How are the tick boxes intended to be aligned ??

I trust this ("Project Build Options") is where I should make these project settings (that are not global) and as such expressed in the *.cbp file??

Regards JC.......

I've also experienced this.
But when I shutdown CB and restart, the options dialog is populated again.

Offline blauzahn

• Almost regular
Correct.

Apart from this, years ago, the checkboxes were on the left side which was way better.