User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Program Qt application with CB

(1/2) > >>

liweifuj:
Hello,

Want to program Qt application using CB, due to be new comer for CB, hope could get some supports from you . My OS is Windows XP SP2, CB version is 1.0, Qt version is 3.3.4 . The questions as follows :

1, How to configure CB so that it can support Qt coding.
2, What compiler should I used .
3, Can I use CB's project to build Qt's application ?

Hope could get your advise. Thanks.

David

sethjackson:

--- Quote from: liweifuj on September 26, 2005, 05:23:08 pm ---Hello,

Want to program Qt application using CB, due to be new comer for CB, hope could get some supports from you . My OS is Windows XP SP2, CB version is 1.0, Qt version is 3.3.4 . The questions as follows :

David

--- End quote ---

For # 1 You should set up the bulid options to include the Qt header file directory and the Qt library directory. Go to                     Project->Build Options and set up anything you need to there. I'm assuming you know how to do this because I don't use Qt.
There probably is a help file that comes with Qt with instructions on how to do this.
For # 2 GCC. :)
For # 3 Yes why do you think there is a Qt template?  :wink:

EDIT:

I don't understand the poll?????

jmccay:
I don't understand the poll either?  Windows or QT?  Windows what?  wxWidgets or QT or MFC or etc. would seem like a more appropriate poll because it would compare apples to apples and not a Operating System to a closed source X-platform toolkit.  Can you change the pole?
joe mccay

liweifuj:

--- Quote from: sethjackson on September 26, 2005, 05:44:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: liweifuj on September 26, 2005, 05:23:08 pm ---Hello,

David

--- End quote ---

For # 1 You should set up the bulid options to include the Qt header file directory and the Qt library directory. Go to                     Project->Build Options and set up anything you need to there. I'm assuming you know how to do this because I don't use Qt.
There probably is a help file that comes with Qt with instructions on how to do this.
For # 2 GCC. :)
For # 3 Yes why do you think there is a Qt template?  :wink:

EDIT:

I don't understand the poll?????

--- End quote ---

Yes, CB has included a Qt template . generally , using qmake to generate Qt style file , e.g., .pro, Makefile, etc. but I am not sure how to use CB to generate and maintain Qt's project directly , hope can get a basic operating policy. Thanks.

David

sethjackson:
C::B generates the makefile for you. So you don't need to mess with it. Otherwise I'm not sure what you are trying to do? It seems to me that the Qt template does what you need??!!. And I still don't get the poll. Are you learning English, or is it your native language?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version