Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

RAD project templates...

<< < (2/2)

rickg22:
I was also thinking... would it be possible to check for the existance of certain libraries before creating a project from template? i.e. "The wxWidgets libary required by this template could not be found. You need to download and install the wxWidgets libraries (static version) first. [OK]"

That would rock :-)

byo:

--- Quote from: rickg22 on September 16, 2005, 11:54:00 pm ---I was also thinking... would it be possible to check for the existance of certain libraries before creating a project from template? i.e. "The wxWidgets libary required by this template could not be found. You need to download and install the wxWidgets libraries (static version) first. [OK]"

That would rock :-)

--- End quote ---

Hmm, I've had an idea that Code::Blocks could have a database of libraries (containing f.ex. build options required by library) - installing library in system should be followed by adding it to database. It would ease including library in project - just by selecting needed libraries. It would solve most of problems with different library configurations and portability - if library is properly configured in C::B database it will work with all projects using it. What do You think about that ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version