User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Is there anyone who makes Suse-Codeblocks-RPM's ?

(1/2) > >>

TheTuxKeeper:
Hello,

I'm not good in programming in the moment, but I want to support this great project.

So I want to build a few Suse-RPM's.

Do you need someone for this job or is there someone who does this job yet ?

I will only make Suse-RPM's because I want to do this job right. For doing this job right I need every version of Suse I want to build a package for. In the moment I have 9.2, 9.3 (instead of WinXp  :lol: ) and 10.0 beta 4. I also have connections to a few Suse-package-builder who distribute their packages on ftp.gwdg.de as apt4rpm-Repository where mine also will be accessible.

I also want to code a bit, so why not wxWidgets with Codeblocks ?  :D

Perhaps I can court some Linux coder :D

Regards

Daniel

mandrav:
A DEB (debian) package is on the way.
It 'd be nice if you could create RPMs for SuSE (or other RPM-based distros). The only "extra" dependency now is wxWidgets, so it would probably be easier than ever to build codeblocks and make a RPM for it  :lol:

Btw, if you do go on with this, I 'd like you to send me the .spec file when you 're done so that I can put it in CVS.
Keep us posted :)

TheTuxKeeper:
I'll send you the Spec then.

I try to use no Susemacro's that at least the src.rpm can be used on every RPM-distro. Binary-RPM's will be hard to make compatible, but I'll try it.

I don't know when the Spec will be ready. Perhaps this weekend, if not it'll take a bit longer because school goes on on tuesday and I'm in greece for 10 days with the whole grade next thursday.

mandrav:

--- Quote from: daniel2000 on September 09, 2005, 03:55:21 pm ---I'll send you the Spec then.

I try to use no Susemacro's that at least the src.rpm can be used on every RPM-distro. Binary-RPM's will be hard to make compatible, but I'll try it.

--- End quote ---

Sounds fine :)

--- Quote from: daniel2000 on September 09, 2005, 03:55:21 pm ---I don't know when the Spec will be ready. Perhaps this weekend, if not it'll take a bit longer because school goes on on tuesday and I'm in greece for 10 days with the whole grade next thursday.

--- End quote ---

You 're coming to Greece? Cool  8)

killerbot:
What is the status on this ??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version