Author Topic: Dock AutoHide and a little bug  (Read 3404 times)

Offline firebird

• Single posting newcomer
Dock AutoHide and a little bug
« on: March 07, 2008, 08:23:35 pm »
Hello,

Firstly, it is a nice project. I'm coming from Visual, and win32 world, now I'm developing under linux, and I've made the choice to use CodeBlocks for many reason, like easy to understand, not too far from visual, good features, good look...

But... There is always a but ^^. I will be very fine, to have an auto show/hide of the docked window like management and outputs. And a global split mode of the sources. For have two view (2 differents source à time verticaly or horizontaly).

The F2 key show/hide the output dock, but when it showned its size its not restored. Another bug, in the projects virtual hierarchy, the selected file bug on some case, maybee an incorrect refresh. Try to move many files from the default layout (src/include) to a custom hierarchy. And sometimes too, some deleted virtual folders reappears. I don't know it you understand my bad english xD.

Regards,
FireBird.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Dock AutoHide and a little bug
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 11:36:58 pm »
For auto show/hide of the logs, you can check "Settings -> Environment... -> View -> Auto-hide message pane".

Offline firebird

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 04:06:35 am »
Yes but the auto hide works only on a success build.

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 06:21:00 am »
[...]And sometimes too, some deleted virtual folders reappears. I don't know it you understand my bad english xD.

There are couple of known Virtual-folder related bugs. I have been working on to fix it. But couldn't finish the last fix due to lack of time. Hopefully I'd finish it this weekend. :)
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.