Author Topic: Suggestion: Enlarge the Interface size (look) of Code Block  (Read 8676 times)

Offline Muttala

• Single posting newcomer
Suggestion: Enlarge the Interface size (look) of Code Block
« on: December 28, 2007, 01:49:26 pm »
Guys,

I have the "too small / narrow " feeling the first time I open Code Block

I think like the Icon is tiny but seems like same size with Office XP word Icon when I measure manually,
and word do not have that strong feeling, spending some time thinking why

However, finally I found the difference maybe because Code block the toolbar not even reach 50% of the screen keep almost everything at the upper left eye sight

So I suggested to enlarge the interface (maybe Icon size) and maybe keep / add something to the right a bit to balance our eye sight. should be more convenient then

Offline Auria

• Almost regular
Re: Suggestion: Enlarge the Interface size (look) of Code Block
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 05:33:28 pm »
I know you can enlarge icons in preferences somewhere (don't remember where). Also for the 50% of the screen, just re-arrange them by putting more than one on each line - it's because not everyone will have a screen as wide as yours, and if a large size is there by default some people will have opposite problem

Offline wobien

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 05:42:44 pm »
You can enlarge the toolbar icons with Settings->Environment->View->Toolbar Icons Size

Offline Muttala

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 11:17:17 am »
I  have both dragging second line tool bar to the right and enlarge icon and it look much better on 1024x768 screen now. Thanks