Author Topic: The 22 august 2007 build (4405) is out.  (Read 362477 times)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: The 22 august 2007 build (4405) is out.
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 07:41:56 am »
that specific message has been removed.
One more such brutal attack, and you will be banned.
I am sorry, we are here to help each other, not to insult or hate.

stefanos_

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 02:14:57 pm »
Guys...relax and enjoy your creative moments with Code::Blocks. I am Greek-Cypriot and my native language is Greek. As you can see though I write this message in English ;)

Mr. Yiannis as most of us already know is Greek too and whenever I want to ask him something that might be helpful as also interested either for me or for everyone else I post my message in English PUBLICLY and not in private. By doing that I show my respect to all of you who might have similar, related or even the same question to ask; also showing you my respect to the spirit of knowledge that exists through us for Centuries and should always be freely distributed / shared / contributed to everyone.

Also I am not shouting to anyone neither moaning. I just highlighted the certain line to show you what we all of us should have in mind. Because if you don't respect each and everyone's opinion, knowledge, and personal difficulties you won't have any answer to any problem(s) you might have / face when you will truly need it!

Take for example Code::Blocks. It was the good will and intension of a nice person with astonishing charisma (also amazing personality) to design [from scratch using C++] an IDE and distribute it for FREE for all of us. Just think...how many C++ IDEs exists commercially that do exactly the same things that Code::Blocks does?

If that's the case then, why won't you stop arguing between you and sit down like grow people and fix Code::Blocks issues/bugs and make it better for your future usage? And instead of doing unnecessary conversations use that energy to create something unique that would make you feel proud to say "Hell yeah, I did that by participating / helping 1 hour per day!!!".

I have nothing else to say about this unnecessary conversation.

Long Live the Spirit Of Knowledge. Knowledge is Power.

Kindest Regards,

Stefanos_

P.S: Mr. Yianni, how are the things in Greece up to now? I am devastated with the whole thing. A big "why..?" cannot give any valid answer.

Offline dje

• Lives here!
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 02:43:00 pm »
Long Live the Spirit Of Knowledge. Knowledge is Power.
And Shareable Knowledge Language is English  :wink:

If not, I propose French  :)

Dje

Offline laserbeak43

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 04:35:26 pm »
cmon man sometimes you have to make an exception. this is relative.

Every forum has some rules and C::B forum has this rule. If you're using any forum, you should also follow it's rules. Please note, this is a English only forum.

to Biplab:I do hate you.

take a pill.

Please don't post hate message here. Reason, Thomas has already explained that. You may not like what I've said earlier. But my words were not against you and have some valid points which have been supported by other moderators, too. If you wish to communicate with your compatriot in your native language you are free to do in PM.

The only point that upsets is that you people don't want to see the reason behind my words and keep abusing me. I thought of not writing any more messages on this topic to stop any further flames. But your hate message forced me to do so.

i took a bit of offense at first but as soon as you replied i saw and agreed with your reason. i guess i was trying to spread a message too(cause i live in a place where foreigners get it bad from the natives) so maybe i was being over-evangelical, but i wasnt necessarily pointing it at you. and for what it's worth, i'm truly sorry if you might feel abused by me. the last thing i want to do is offend anyone on this forum. that's not why i'm here.

-edit-
P.S.
i just realized that he said he hate you, now that makes me look a lot worse too... damn. i should've never said anything :P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 04:39:43 pm by laserbeak43 »

Offline laserbeak43

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 04:42:54 pm »
good points stephanos.
whats going on in greece?(might as well ask since we are way OT :) )

Offline Albenejean

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 05:08:24 pm »
I know that there are very few updates recently in the nightlies, and that all of you probably feel a bit disappointed with that, but dont you think that
we are really out of the scope of this topic..
I think that the discussion about foreign languages is now closed, and that moderators dont want to spend much time on it...

stefanos_

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2007, 11:02:47 pm »
How are things in Greece...as far as I can see from TV the Hell arises infront of people's eyes :/

Reminding: I am Greek Cypriot - For those who do not know about Cyprus, is an island that gained its independence in 1960 as also has amazing history. With have almost 1 million people [if you take away foreigners we might be 300,000 original Cypriots  :?]

We are well known for Aphrodite's Birth in Paphos. We speek Greek as first language [native, thick access that sounds a lot like Crete's people] and we learn at school other languages like English, French, German, Italian etc. It depends from someone's taste. We can be located below Turkey and very near to Syria, Egypt, Israel and the like (East Side) and of couse at West side is Crete, Rhode etc.

I would like to share my sympathies to people that have lost valuable friends, family members, residents, and the like. We will help as much as we can here in Cyprus by contributing donations, sending troops το re-enfore fire fighters so they may rest a little bit. Since I cannot come up there and help I will pray as much as I can and I hope like me lots of others will do the same so Greece's loss (almost 70 people lost their lives by fighting with flames) may rest in piece.

My condolences.

Stefanos_
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:06:33 pm by stefanos_ »

Offline laserbeak43

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2007, 11:05:46 pm »
hmmm i've heard nothing about that. that's too bad. i'll talk to one of my greek friends about that.

qykc

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2007, 04:06:59 pm »
I can't type Chinese by scim-bridge. When I was typing ,it crashed.

I'm a Chinese too.
可以用fcitx,先Ctrl+f一下,切换到智能拼音或其他输入法,再回去输入中文

This might be a bug.

Chinese:这样做太麻烦了。wxwidgets的环境配置好像有点问题,你能不能留个通信方式,请教你一下。

qykcdgm在gmail点com