Author Topic: cancel tab switching?  (Read 3761 times)

Offline kidmosey

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • MUSITU International
cancel tab switching?
« on: July 27, 2007, 11:26:54 am »
Build: 4324

Is there a way to cancel the ctrl+tab switching dialog without causing the tabs to switch?  I have a habit of trying to do it by hitting esc in mid-switch, which causes the start menu to activate (ctrl+escape = winkey).  This locks open the tab switch dialog.

Upon switching back to CB, if you hit ctrl, the tab will switch, but a \t character gets inserted into the previous file window.  This also happens if you click one of the items in the list.

Mostly I'm wondering if this should be filed under feature request (adding a way to back out of the dialog) or bug (locking open/inserting tab character upon resume).

Also I'd like to say well done, devs.  I don't come here as often as I used to, but everytime I do I see immense progress.  It's also nice to see the bug list on berlios is steadily dwindling.

Once I am able to afford more than ramen noodles and hotdogs without missing rent, I will submit my donation to your efforts (just noticed the link on the homepage).  Keep up the good work, and ignore the nay-sayers, if you don't already.
3 years until google knows more than god.

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
Re: cancel tab switching?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 11:33:56 am »
Upon switching back to CB, if you hit ctrl, the tab will switch, but a \t character gets inserted into the previous file window.  This also happens if you click one of the items in the list.

Please wait for the next nightly. This has been fixed in rev 4327. :)
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

Offline kidmosey

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • MUSITU International
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 11:51:15 am »
wow, you work fast!
3 years until google knows more than god.

Offline Biplab

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Biplab's Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 11:58:54 am »
wow, you work fast!

I guess you referred to this prob. ;)

Please feel free to post if any other problem exists. :)
Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.